Sunday 2 October 2016

[Article] 'Ask Us Anything' Kim Young Chul, "Hello Venus Nara takes advantage of me" explosion of mythomania


Kim Young Chul said Hello Venus Nara rises because of scandal with him and got critism of 'Ask Us Anything' members.

JTBC 'Ask Us Anything' that was on air on night of October 1 was proceeded with 'Girl Group Research Institute' concept.

This day, the members shared story about girl groups that made appearance in 'Ask Us Anything'. Among them, Hello Venus was mentioned, and Kim Young Chul bluffed saying, "I made her famous".

"As far as I know, while she came out on 'Ask Us Anything' and had love scandal with me, she immediately got cosmetic CF and it is not a fuss now. Nara awareness increases rapidly. She took advantage of me. She rises because of me.", said Kim Young Chul towards Hello Venus member Nara.

Seo Jang Hoon that heard that, said it's absurd with saying, "The scandal does not even come out on newspaper even for one line.". Lee Soo Geun pointed out, "It is not good to lie like that". After that Kim Young Chul apologised, "I am sorry. I have mythomania".

[MyDaily] 'Ask Us Anything' Kim Young Chul, :Hello Venus Nara takes advantage of me" explosion of mythomania

Post response [+1]:

1. [+43,-2] The Knowing Bros worked hard. Especially today on DIA episode... In the end, I cannot be saved ㅠㅠ I changed the channel PD-nim... Why is it like that ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The bros worked hard you know ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+42,-5] It was really no fun today

3. [+21,-1] There's no comment...ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+18,-1] The girl group now. . . .

5. [+18,-2] Is Ask Us Anything a program that promote unpopular idol? Why they keep on calling no fun idol

6. [+3,-0] I am an uncle that adore Heehyun... But ah... As a fan, it's no fun that I felt guilty for Ask Us Anything...

7. [+2,-0] It seems next week will be fun. It's because Lee Si Young that catches Kang Ho Dong in arts and physical activities will come out. ㅎㅎ  Their chemistry will break outㅋㅋ

8. [+2,-0] For the first time I changed channel while watching Ask Us Anything

9. [+2,-0] DIA Ask Us Anything foul play. They don't even have skills.

10. [+4,-1] I am angry because it was really no fun. Why did they let this broadcast out.