Wednesday 5 October 2016

[Pann] Hello Venus Nara in real life



The most standing out member in Hello Venus, Nara



She survived even in fan taken picture that was just taken recklessly...;





Pretty... Pretty...



Fxcking pretty...



Even when her face is crushed because the camera was shaken, she's just pretty ha....



She's lucky. How does she feel to live with that face?



Even when I strike a post when taking picture, the picture was ruinedㅋㅋㅋWhen Nara just move and picture was taken, she's pretty. Indeed Nara-nim!




[Pann] Hello Venus Nara in real life

Post response [+51,-3]

1. [+30,-1] The one besides her has typical idol image.. Only her alone is actress image

2. [+25,-3] She's really pretty; Before this, she uploaded picture and maybe because her face is not that known, people ask is she not an actress ㅠㅠ I also thought she's a rookie actress

3. [+12,-1] She's pretty but more than that, her body is really makes me trembling.. Her legs are really long...

4. [+9,-0] She should just lay idol aside and become an actress.. I think it'll matches her more. She has image that doesn't match to become an idol

5. [+7,-0] She should become an actress with that face.

6. [+6,-0] A real luxurious looking actress image╋announcer image to become an idol

7. [+5,-4] I agree that she's pretty but the part-timer is really obvious...cringe (T/N: He/She means this post is a media play)

8. [+5,-1] I watched her debut stage and I thought she'll fxcking rise but I hope she'll do well quickly ㅎㅎ

9. [+4,-0] Previously, I've watched her stage but I'm sorry to the other member, however I don't remember them because they have feeling of thickly make-up ordinary person.. I only saw Nara.. Her face is really small but her features are clear, her proportion is fabulous and she really just stood out alone;;

10. [+4,-1] She kinda looks like member of the National Assembly

11. [+4,-0] I've saw Nara in real life. Among the celebrities that I've seen until now, she has the most smallest face and the most prettiest. When you look at Hello Venus, you can only see her. This is first time I know someone that has that well-proportion figure....☆

사용자첨부이미지

12. [+1,-0] She is like actress that has kinda China or Japan pure and atmospheric fairy image. And is it that day? A picture of her was taken beside Han Jimin but she doesn't look small at all. She's really pretty. A few picture above, I thought that did she did her nose? Her nose looks like chalk. But when I saw her picture below from the side, I agree that she's natural beauty. She did shading that makes her nose looks tall.

13. [+1,-0] She's really pretty.. It was a waste of her appearance. To be in that group..

14. [+1,-2] When you are forgetting about Hello Venus agency, a post is uploaded on internet ㅋㅋㅋ

15. [+0,-0] Please make sure to watch Nara fancamㅠㅠFxcking prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠBeautiful spotted deer

16. [+0,-0] I think she's good enough to enter SM

17. [+0,-0] I watched her performance, she stood out alone. It's a waste. If she enter a better agency, she should have become an actress

18. [+0,-0] Wow I only see her nose on the last picture

19. [+0,-0] If OP doesn't reveal who is she and only uploaded her picture, I will think that she's a rookie actress..

20. [+0,-0] I soon as I saw her picture, I thought that her nose is too tall but it's natural~ She's pretty