Monday 31 October 2016

[Article] Hello Venus Nara "I am not afraid to ruin myself"






Girl group Hello Venus Nara showed her different charm.

On October 20, magazine 'Nylon' November edition revealed Nara's interview and pictorial.

In this pictorial, Nara breaks away from her usual refreshing and bright image, and transformed as a woman that shows off strange aura. In addition to her thin and long legs, small face, and skilled pose, this pictorial contains the most beautiful appearance of Nara.

After that in an interview that was proceeded at the shooting set, the charm of easy-going and honest Nara emerged which is different with her first impression that looks arrogant and cold. In the interview with topic 'prettiness', while being modest Nara told truthful story, "Contrary with my past where I was timid and care about what others think, now I am not afraid to ruin myself and while challenging I came to love myself and I think it is shown as pretty appearance". After that, she also showed her expectation towards her first challenge in a field named acting with her first movie 'A Girl's World'.

Charm that is concealed by Hello Venus Nara and her never-seen-before charm can be seen in pictorial and interview through 'Nylon' November edition.

[Sports Chosun + Naver] Hello Venus Nara "I am not afraid to ruin myself"