Sunday 2 October 2016

[Magazine] Like lips of Hello Venus Nara!


Red lip is an absolute weapon that makes woman seems the most charming and beautiful. Among that, the moment  red lip lacquer that stick tight clearly touches your lips, it is like a secret weapon that attracts attention. Just like Hello Venus Nara's red lips!

(Top) acidic flower by funzy shop


(L) Maybelline New York colour sensational lip tint 12 red on top  15,000  (R) Maybelline New York magnum barbie waterproof mascara ₩ 16,000



Get the Look
If you want dark and abundant eyelashes like an idol, volume mascara is the answer! Put mascara brush deeply in eyelashes, when you repeat brushing 2 - 3 times while pressing the root tightly and pushing slowly, abundant eyelashes is completed. If your eyelashes has no energy and drop soon, refer to Nara's tip, "After cleansing, in wet eyelashes condition, press gently and sweep eyelashes root with your fingertip.



(Top)System, (Shorts)YCH


"I am still bewildered with the chances that came to lucky me, but I want to try it diligently. I like to learn and challenge something patiently. Finally, my objective is to listen 'Kwon Nara, she is really good' from everyone that like me." - Nara

You are literally trendy girl recently. How did you feel?
ㄴ I am spending a very happy and grateful day everyday because lots of people like and search for me. On the other hand, this is my first time to have this many individual activity so I am also bewildered. I have sense of responsibility and always thinking that I have to work hard.

Do you realise your popularity?
ㄴ I still don't know but many people tell me. I receive contacts saying that they watched my ad in cinema. Ah, people that knows me also seems to increase compared to before.

Then now I think you pay attention considerably in your appearance or body management. Do you have your skincare rule? 
ㄴ Firstly, I remove my make up right after shooting ends. Even when exercising, I did it with bare face, and if possible, I try to be in no make up condition. After cleansing, in a condition where I don't wipe off the moisture with towel, I covered cotton pad generously with toner, after that wiped off once more and manage my vein. Next, finish it with applying serum and cream! When I look at the seniors whose famous with good skin, they didn't apply many cosmetics. Since their tips are the truth, I do and follow it.

When you didn't make up usually, what did you put in your pouch before going out?
- I make sure to bring lip balm and coconut oil. Especially coconut oil is my favourite beauty item. Before shooting, I put it on my lips thickly. I wipe it a bit with tissue before make up and when I put on lipstick, even after make up the lips is moist and the gloss will return.

Nevertheless, when there is a day that you want to look pretty?
ㄴ Red tinted lip balm! I like ambiguous make up that filled my lips.


We cannot miss talking about body when it is about 'Nara'. Today shooting staffs also saw and admired your body.
ㄴ I really put on effort. When I first debut, I weigh a lot. I want to diet but I have schedule, above all I was afraid my flaw will be exposed when I exercise with someone. So I started to diet alone. At first, I don't know anything and I searched the internet blindly, there is a diet that doesn't eat white food. Food like flour, rice, sugar and salt. I started it immediately. After that, I ate an apple every morning and I exercised when I went to practice room. I run on treadmill, skipping rope and arm exercise with filling water in plastic bottle. I think I exercise just like physical labor. Recently also, the habit back then remains, so when I cannot do physical training because of schedule, I will make sure to exercise even though I am alone at the dorm and sleep.

Did you also control your diet?
ㄴ I am self-controlling carbohydrate. I eat only half bowl of rice. Especially I try not to eat soup. When I really want to eat ramyun sometimes, I only pour half of the soup and only eat the noodle.

Did your usual life is healthy, we can felt bright and health energy.
ㄴ I try to think a lot of positive thoughts. Originally my personality also is positive type. After living dorm life with the members, I think my personality has brightened more.

(From above)1 Bonajour Resurrection Plant Essence ₩ 37,000  2 Dr. Bronner's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil ₩ 23,000 3 Benefit Maybe Baby ₩ 44,000


[Cosmopolitan October edition] Like lips of Hello Venus Nara!