Friday 14 October 2016

[Article] ‘Trend’ Nara “My picture on bus, it feels weird”



Girl group Hello Venus Nara takes over telecommunications company model with her outstanding figure and face and is enjoying her best heyday after debut. She revealed her feelings after rising as a 'trend'.

Recently, dongA.com met Nara and Nara was asked about her feelings for receiving attention as 'trend'. "Actually I'm being active the most after 4 and half year (of debut). I feel really happy and at the same time it is unbelievable.", said Nara feeling pleased.

After that, she was asked if she felt about the rising in her popularity or attention. Nara said, "I don't really think about that. A few days ago, I was moving for schedule and I saw my picture attached at the bus that is moving beside me. I felt weird." and laughed.

Nara also added, "Sometimes while the members passed by the telecommunications company outlet, they will take picture if my picture is attached and send it to me."

Nara sufficiently proves her charm with just being chosen as CF model for outstanding large company. However recently comedian Park Myung Soo said, "Hello Venus Nara will sweep this industry. I can just see it" predicting Nara's success and attracted more attention.

Nara said, "I'm really thankful. Moreover I'm really a fan of 'Infinity Challenge'. We met in telecommunications company event, but I'm thankful because he treated me really well." about Park Myung Soo's prediction and revealed her grateful heart.

After that, Nara was asked about her most favourite 'Infinity Challenge' member. Nara said, "I just changed to Park Myung Soo" making idle remarks and evoked laughter.


Now Nara is making effort in individual activity but she will discloses appearance in front of fans as Hello Venus soon.

Hello Venus already released new album's pre-release project digital single 'Glow' and 'Paradise' and is preheating their comeback gradually.

Nara asked for attention towards Hello Venus and said, "The exact comeback date is still undecided, however we will come out with wonderful appearance. We will come out with a bit different appearance with the performance now. For a hint, the hairstyle concept for members are different. This time, there is someone that cut her hair and there is also someone that transform completely. We are preparing hard for new appearance, so look forward to it."

[Sports Donga] ‘Trend’ Nara “My picture on bus, it feels weird”

Post response [+2]:

1. [+1,-0] Really? Really? Why I don't know? I don't want to hurt her, but I really don't know..

2. [+2,-2] Her face is also elf but her proportion also is fraud level

3. [+4,-4] She's pretty. She has Gong Seung Yeon feeling?