Saturday 1 October 2016

[Instiz] The next trend after Seol.Hye.Su is Sung.Na.Jung

Read the full article -- [HERE]

[Instiz] The next trend after Seol.Hye.Su is Sung.Na.Jung 

Post response:

1. I thought it's Nayeon...

2. It's not even that long and Seol.Hye.Su are still going well and it seems that they will keep on going wellㅋㅋ
ㄴ I agree

ㄴ I agree. Among them, Suzy really long run

3. Isn't it SulSu..? Sulli Suzy..

4. Suzy is keeping that place for a few years...

5. I thought it's Sulli

6. It's still not changing..It's true that they're uptrend but still..especially Suzy!

7. ChaeyeonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI agree for Chaeyeon..

8. That picture of Sungso really came out like Apink Namjoo

ㄴ Our Hyeri also long run~♡

9. I'm curious, until when Suzy will be pretty and hot..ㅠㅜㅜㅜ

10. I thought it's Sulli

11. What to say for SeolHyeSu. Now they're going to the top. SungNaJung is rising female idol. That's right

12. I thought it's about Reply 1994..Sung Na Jung..

13. Suzy is great

14. Oh I don't know...Do wellㅎㅎ

15. Eeng,,, Seolhyun Hyeri Suzy are still undiminished. Reporter , you cannot talk about idol that are going well as if they are going down

16. I think Suzy is really long run

17. Sulli has favorable image as CF model but now it seems she has fall and SeolHyeSu is truthfully a wall.. I don't know about SeolHye but Suzy is really keep on goingㅋㅋㅋ

ㄴ Sulli is not mentioned in the article but why Sulli ㅜㅜ

ㄴ I'm not the commentator but isn't it because there are comment that thought it's Sulli in the above comment...

ㄴ That's what I want to say. Sulli is not mentioned in the post but there are comment that saw Seol of Seolhyun and thought it's Sul for Sulli ㅋㅋ

ㄴ Ah I didn't see the above comments and misunderstood because I saw your comment! I'm sorry

18. It's true that it's still SeolHyeSu

19. Who is Nara.....?

20. Oh it's kinda true....However SeolHyeSu is still a wall...Even just by turning on the TV, Seolhyun appears 

21. SeolHyeSu have a lot of CF and famous that even my mother knows them. But my mother doesn't even know SungNaJung..

22. If it's Sung Na Jung, I don't think of anything else except Reply 1994

23. Nara is really pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI hope she will really rise moreㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI have see her for a long timeㅠㅠㅠㅠ

24. It's the first time I heard about Nara....

25. I thought it's about Go Ara...