Monday 4 July 2016

[Article] Hello Venus Alice "Junior Choi Yoo Jung - Kim Do Yeon are always bright…satisfied”



Girl group Hello Venus member Alice (Song Joo Hee) praised I.O.I member Choi Yoo Jung and Kim Do Yeon.

Choi Yoo Jung and Kim Do Yeon whom appears in 'Produce 101' and were even selected for I.O.I member belongs to Fantagio Music which is an agency for Alice also. On Focus News interview that was proceeded on July 2, as soon as the story of those two people come out, Alice broke the silence with saying, "satisfied".

Alice hinted her affection with saying, "I'm not the type to watch TV well. so I don't know until which level is Choi Yoo Jung and Kim Do Yeon popularity. However I saw it for a while, both of them have really many schedule. I saw that and guess that "they are quite popular". They look really busy but they always greet brightly. They're young but they didn't make it obvious that it's hard and it's satisfying."

If you listen the praise towards Choi Yoo Jung and Kim Do Yeon, they have get over the just agency senior - junior relationship and have feeling more like elder sister and younger sister. Choi Yoo Jung that has trainee life from elementary school practised together with Hello Venus  before they debut from their trainee days. Even though the period of Kim Do Yeon together is shorter than Choi Yoo Jung, she formed close bond easily with the point of being Wonju native that is hard to see in entertainment world.

Choi Yoo Jung from eyes of Alice is, 'Friend with endless effort'. She supported with saying, "Yoojung has charm that is like a real little sister. And she works hard in everything that she does. We spend trainee days together and I can feel that if she practices and there's also careless part but she does everything diligently."

She said, "She came as trainee after I debut with Hello Venus. But she's Wonju native like me. There's almost no idol from Wonju. After Kim Hee Chul sunbae is me. As Wonju idol after me, I hope Doyeon will do well. Now she more bigger than me but her growth plate is still not close and she'll be more bigger. I think she'll grow up prettily" about Kim Do Yeon and smile.

Alice didn't forget advice as senior in girl group along with little affectionate praise. She said, "They're doing well so I don't have any special advice to give. It's a just that was started for love but if you have many schedule, you can forget that it's a work that you like. But even though Choi Yoo Jung and Kim Do Yeon are busy, they're doing activity pleasantly. So I'm relieved."

After that she added, "Nevertheless if I.O.I activity is finished, they have to prepare for a new girl group so don't forget their initial determination and I hope they'll work hard just like now. If they think about preparing for debut during I.O.I, there might be part that they missed so it might be better if they be careful about that part."

Meanwhile currently Alice is challenging for her first musical with real name Song Joo Hee. She's performing an enthusiastic performance as museum curator Sandra with overflowing intelligent charm in jukebox musical  'All Shook Up' that was filled with Elvis Presley's classic songs.

[Focus News] Hello Venus Alice "Junior Choi Yoo Jung - Kim Do Yeon are always bright…satisfied”