Tuesday 26 July 2016

[Pann] Hello Venus Nara cut her hair in a bob style


Hello Venus Nara stood on stage with long hair during promotional period
A blonde long hair like this!!!



Well she cut her hair into a bob hair!!!ㄷㄷㄷ



But really prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



She matches it well without overdoing it...This is also a ability...




Body...ratio......plop...



It's more nicer that even an oddly boyish ambience comes out because her hair is short...



Why did she does bob hair now...



She looks like a dollㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



This is a style that you cannot follow even if you want....



Whatever Nara does is the truth...!!!!!!!


[Pann] Hello Venus Nara cut her hair in a bob style

Post response [+393,-14] 

1. [+77,-2] Wow....She cut her hair so her face is recognised!!! PrettyㅠㅜㅠㅠI also want to do bob style...But the reality is.....Park Hwi Soon

2. [+63,-2] Wow really pretty

3. [+38,-0] After seeing her, she's more prettier than Suzy

4. [+34,-0] She has actress face? If she goes to SM, she'll do better. By the way even her head is really small;;

5. [+18,-0] It's too bad she become an idolㅠㅠ She can be actress or announcer.. She's really pretty

6. [+14,-1] She has actress visual more than idol...She kinda looks like Go Ara

7. [+12,-0] Wow how can she be that pretty.. She's really pretty with bob hair. She become ambience that I like..

8. [+11,-0] Face with actress feeling..Damn pretty her ambience is great

9. [+9,-0] There are quite many pretty kids in HV. There's a kid that look like Jo Yoon He and she's also damn pretty

10. [+8,-1] I can relate with the third best commentㅇㅇAin't the picture in the car kinda have Go Ara feel??

11. [+8,-0] Damn prettyㅠㅠ ╋I went to their fan sign but as I passed by, she even held my hand and I love youㅜㅜㅜㅠ

사용자첨부이미지

12. [+7,-0] It's a bit out of nowhere but Hello Venus - Venus is really good!! Please listen only one at a timeㅜㅜThe song is really good

13. [+6,-0] Great why did she went around with yellow hair... Pretty

14. [+5,-0] I know Hello Venus but I don't know their members well, so I saw her for the first time but she's really pretty..

15. [+5,-0] Wow really pretty

16. [+5,-2] She looks like Go Ara

사용자첨부이미지

17. [+5,-0] But before this Nara had done bobbed hair. Is it when she first debut? Bobbed hair which is a little bit longer than the red hair but the hair is kinda floating so it was no good but it was covered because of her face. Maybe it's during Like A Wave or Venus. I'm Orange Caramel fan, so I saw Nara when I was seeing former agency member, she's really pretty. I almost become a female fan. As she was a trainee of agency that prepares for actress, she's really tall. The conclusion is Nara is prettyㅠㅠ

18. [+5,-0] I came here to say "Who is she" but heol...she's pretty though...??

19. [+2,-0] This is crazy really pretty;;;;;I'm not even a fan but I saved all her picturesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe first picture also is pretty but short hair also is pretty!! But her body also is pretty...KyuㅋKyukyuㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI thought only Alice is pretty but Nara is really pretty

20. [+2,-0] I know that Alice is pretty but she's also pretty

21. [+2,-0] Wow...She's really pretty.. Blonde long hair is just pretty, I just think and forget about it but dark short hair;; Wow it's really goodㅋㅋㅋ!!! Really pretty her big eyes and smile keep on coming up. Really if she learns acting and good with it, she has image that she can change her job as a new actress

22. [+2,-0] Heol really pretty

23. [+2,-0] What she looks like MBC announcer
24. [+2,-0] Heol..her long hair is pretty but short hair also is really pretty

25. [+2,-0] I was like her stage image is so so but the picture below makes me wet my pantsㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷshe's pretty

26. [+2,-0] She's pretty..

27. [+2,-0] Wow heol damn pretty

28. [+2,-6] Why does she look like ahjumma...?She looks like she wear wig though

29. [+2,-0] Wow I envy her body.....ㅠㅠLook at her thigh elasticityㅠㅠㅠShe's pretty. She looks alike that...Boyfriend? Leader

30. [+2,-0] What is this innocent and softly pretty like this ; She really matches well with black short hair

31. [+2,-0] Ah...Pretty. The picture where she laughs brightly is really fine

32. [+2,-0] I thought she's wearing braces..

33. [+1,-0] Wow really pretty

34. [+1,-11] Really damn pretty but she looks oldㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠTo be an idol is a bit...

35. [+1,-0] HV is just right during Venus and What're You Doing Today but after Yoo Ara and Yoonjo withdrawal, their awareness seem to become low ㅠㅠ However it's really pretty to see them always working hard

36. [+1,-0] But she's really pretty..

37. [+1,-0] Really pretty

38. [+5,-1] She's really pretty;;

사용자첨부이미지

39. [+5,-0] Even though her long hair is prettyㅠㅠㅠShort hair also damn pretty

사용자첨부이미지

40. [+5,-7] Am I the only one that thought she's better not to cut it? I think her long hair is more prettier though...

41. [+4,-0] Wow there's also kid like her. Wow it's too bad she become an idol. She has both announcer and actress feel.....Go out by my gallery

42. [+4,-0] I don't know who is she, but she matches really well with short hair

43. [+4,-1] She looks like Japanese awesome she also kinda has Go Ara feeling I'm jealousㅠㅠ

44. [+3,-1] Her face is not like an idol, but actress ㄷㄷ

45. [+3,-0] She's like announcer after cutting her hair. She changes glamorously

46. [+3,-0] Regrettable face to become idol Nine Muses Park Min Ha and HV Kwon Nara...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Really very pretty......

48. [+3,-0] Regrettable character to become idol

49. [+3,-1] She looks like flight attendant pretty even though I don't know who is she..

50. [+3,-0] Wow there's even a pretty kid like this?

51. [+3,-1] She looks like Japanese actress damn pretty 

52. [+3,-0] Heol..really pretty she also look luxurious

53. [+3,-0] Heol after she cut and dyed her hair, she's more luxury and has feeling like announcer!!!!!

54. [+3,-0] Ratio..

사용자첨부이미지

55. [+3,-0] I don't know Hello Venus well but wow really pretty. I want to do short hair..

56. [+3,-1] Both Nara proportion and face are awesome. From her debut, I started become a fan but at first I stan because of Juhee. Now I rise rapidly to NaraㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋA girl is crazy about a girlㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

57. [+2,-1] Before this I saw her picture coincidentally and I thought she's an actress but apparently she's an idol..

58. [+1,-0] What is this both long and short hair are pretty?

59. [+1,-0] As I want to say long hair is better, but when I see fantaken picture below, she's indeed pretty. She is pretty, so everything that she does ㅋㅋㅋ

60. [+1,-0] Oh pretty

61. [+1,-2] The first picture on the second picture below looks like Go Ara!!

62. [+1,-1] She's considered one of female celebrity that I think is pretty in real life

63. [+1,-0] What's her name? Hello Venus what? Why so pretty????? I saw her for the first time heol damn pretty

64. [+1,-0] Whatever done by pretty kid is pretty.

65. [+1,-0] Like an actress

66. [+0,-0] She originally has short hair during debut

67. [+0,-0] She looks like Vixx Hongbin ㅎㅎ Whatever done by pretty kid is pretty~Seriously her legs are damn long.

68. [+0,-0] Recently she came out in beer CF with Jeon Ji Hyun

69. [+0,-0] ??I don't know who is she and I didn't even look forward but she's really pretty....? Wow~~~

70. [+0,-0] Her body is really pretty

71. [+0,-0] This unnie is tall, her volume is awesome, her ratio is no joke and everything is pretty but it's too bad many people don't know herㅠ

72. [+0,-0] More than her face..Starting from second picture, I only see her body. Really skinnyㅠㅠㅠ

73. [+0,-0] Her eyes look a bit like Go Ara

74. [+0,-0] A few Hello Venus members look luxurious. Actress feeling more than idol. Nara is a fraud from her ratio..ㅠ

75. [+0,-0] Truthfully her black short hair is pretty..

76. [+0,-0] That's right she has actress image. She's also gently and classy pretty

77. [+0,-0] Her eyes are a bit look like Go Ara?

78. [+0,-0] What head size is like that

79. [+0,-0] Pretty

80. [+0,-0] That's a wig ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

81. [+0,-0] My personal preference is the long blonde hair!!

82. [+0,-0] Oh she really looks like our English institution teacher. Her body is not like that but their image is really similar.

83. [+0,-0] Wow. She is like a Japanese model

84. [+0,-1] Please sing. If it's going to be like this, you should just be a model. Why did you become a singer

85. [+0,-0] Wow damn pretty

86. [+0,-0] Heol her impression changes completelyㄷㄷㄷㄷFrankly speaking, I don't know she's a visual during blonde hair but black short hair is really pretty

87. [+0,-7] She kinda looks like Heo Yi Jae ㅎㅎ Pretty

사용자첨부이미지

88. [+0,-0] She really become pretty

89. [+0,-0] She kinda looks like Hongbin

90. [+0,-2] I thought she's Yano Shiho..

91. [+0,-0] I'm shocked to see her smile broadly...;;; Everything is big...

92. [+0,-0] Nara is the best with black long hair. Please teach me how to attach picture..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ