Monday 25 July 2016

[Article]‘I am also a Movie Director’ Henry, the story of Hello Venus Nara cries during movie shooting is?

사본 -클립보드 이미지.jpg

Super Junior-M Henry gave his word of apology to Hello Venus Nara.

On July 19 at 8 PM located at Seoul Samseongdong KT&G Sangsang Art Hall, Channel CGV O Project 'I am also a Movie Director:Youth Movie'(director Kim Hyung Gu) cinema concert was held.

The event that was live broadcasted through KakaoTV was participated by Henry (Super Junior-M), Sojin (Girl's Day), Subin (Dal Shabet), Nara (Hello Venus) and Eddy Kim excluding Mir (Mblaq) that joined army on July 14. The event held movie preview, singing and talk time.
During talk time, they revealed Singapore shooting episodes and attracted attention. Especially while Sojin and Subin pour out praises continuously for Nara that takes role as scriptwriter, Henry that takes role as director confessed, "I feel apologetic towards Nara. During club scene shooting, I made Nara cried" and aroused curiosity.

Upon hearing this Nara said, "It was natural to check carefully but I made a big mistake once. It was club scene shooting and the staffs have prepared everything and it will be done with only shooting but I cannot check the actor outfit properly and a situation where I cannot pack the actors' outfit happened" and recalled at that time.

After that she explained, "In the end, I have to go get the outfit and since the time was delayed, the director was angry. Suddenly tears welled up in my eyes after director Henry that always kind and smiles adorably changes like a tiger."

Henry that was kind as much as he was selected as shooting team best mood maker hid the reason he was angry for consideration towards Nara. Henry explained, "That time about 50 staffs were waiting. Actually I don't want to be angry but those staffs were watching so I had to scold her inevitably.

Upon hearing this MC Kim Giri gave his personal experience story, "I felt this during 'Gag Concert' but this is a really big concern. If you just let them go away after making mistake, numerous staffs can criticise you on your behind but if you scold in front of them, it'll not happen."

Nara listened to Henry and Kim Giri's explanation and said, "Now I know (his real intention). I'm really touched", and ended the situation heartwarming.

'I am also a Movie Director: Youth Movie' is a reality program where six singers -- Sojin, Henry, Eddy Kim, Mir, Nara  and Subin challenge for movie production directly. The first broadcast will be on upcoming July 31 at 9 PM.

[Focus News]‘I am also a Movie Director’ Henry, the story of Hello Venus Nara cries during movie shooting is?