Friday 29 July 2016

[Instiz] Hello Venus Nara, 7 CF contract in 3 week..new CF queen

[Instiz] Hello Venus Nara, 7 CF contract in 3 week..new CF queen

Post response:

1. It's a matter of time to become a superstar

2. Wow I hope she'll do well!!!!!! Prettyㅠㅡㅠ

3. Wow..When will she rise though

4. Nara really has to rise on the spotㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠShe's perfect like thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Nara-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠ

6. Wow the best ㅠㅠ

7. Indeed if her personality is good, even after the time passes she can rise

8. I hope she can keep on rising!!!

9. Nara-ya do more better. With that HV alsoㅠ

10. Goshㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Nara-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ eongeoㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠ

11. It seems she's rising finallyㅠㅠㅠ Do more better

12. Suddenly? Did she made song??

13. When HV first debut, they have many good song so I thought they'll rise in no time but I hope 
they'll rise this time

14. Finally is she risingㅠㅠ I always see her, so I hope she'll rise

15. Nara-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠIt'll be alrightㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ