Sunday 3 July 2016

[Article] Hello Venus Nara appearance on My Little Television MLT-30

[Xsportsnews + Naver] 'My Little Television' Nara♥MormotPD wall kiss, not 89 but 100



Post response:


1. [+11,-1] I hope Mormot PD will get an award at the end of the yearㅠㅠHe suffered the most in My Little Television


2. [+6,-1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI can't do it


3.[+2,-1] Nara did well in acting..Her eyes are pretty..
--

[Seoul Economic Daily + Naver] ‘My Little Television’ Mormot PD·Nara, ‘Oh Hae Young Again’ perfect kiss scene reenactment ···‘surprise’



Post response: 

1. [+1,-0] Uwek~~~What's this?ㅋㅋ

--

[Herald POP + Naver‘My Little Television’ Mormot PD, challenge for strong emotion kiss scene with Hello Venus Nara


Post response:

1. [+16,-1] Nara is good with acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+12,-1] Nara should just practice acting and become an actress..

3. [+2,-8] Who is Nara...

--

[OSEN + Naver‘My Little Television’ Mormot PD·Nara, strong kiss scene..close skinship


Post response: 

1. [+38,-0] Antarius really teaches well

2. [+31,-2] Mormot PD lives in comfort

3. [+24,-0] I want to keep on watching Antarius..He teaches well. He teaches the chat window also well and give praise..

4. [+23,-1] GreatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI thought they're doing it for real

5. [+19,-1] It's alright that at the last moment they even went to Oh Hae Young shooting set and shoot there...It's good that they confident about A/S

6. [+8,-1] Nara ya ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ ㅠ

7. [+2,-6] What're they doing?????They filmed a drama on variety

--

[tv report + Naver] 'My Little Television' Mormot PD, flustered and hesitant on kiss scene with Nara 


Post response: 

1. [+22,-0] It's her...She's really pretty...

2. [+15,-0] She's the one that take SKT CF

3. [+15,-0] When she came out on Ask Us Anything, I saw the complete Hello Venus for the first time and they are all charming but I hope they also will do well. Especially Nara face, proportion and body are more overwhelming than the girl groups that are doing well recently. It's amazing if she didn't rise~ I wish for her success!!

4. [+21,-4] Kwon Nara is really pretty~~

5. [+4,-0] Isn't it a really extreme advantage for PD? OOO ㅋㅋ

6. [+9,-2] Hello Venus Nara. Her agency is pushing her

7. [+6,-1] My Little Television is really fun recently♡♡

8. [+3,-0] Extreme advantage for Mormot ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋ