Wednesday 10 August 2016

[Article] Hello Venus Nara "Kim Soo Hyun took care of us well during CF shooting"


Hello Venus Nara revealed a CF shooting anecdote with Kim Soo Hyun.

On tvN 'Scene Talk Show - Taxi' that was on air on August 9 8:40PM, Nara said, "The first CF that I took was taken with Kim Soo Hyun".

Nara said, "He took care a lot. Obviously he didn't know us as we just debut however at that place after he saw our album jacket, he supported with saying all our members are pretty and he hope we'll do well".

After that she said, "I filmed for outdoor brand with Lee Min Ho and the day before yesterday, I filmed for a cosmetic CF in Australia" and incurred envy.

Lee Young Ja asked, "Isn't CF income good" and Nara answered, "A bit.. I hope I can keep on doing it".

[News1 + NaverHello Venus Nara "Kim Soo Hyun took care of us well during CF shooting"

Post response:

1. [+14,-5] Kwon Nara the best goddess

2. [+22,-8] Nara is really an elf but I really cannot understand why she cannot be famous

3. [+8,-4] It's the end with Nara face. I don't know about others

4. [+14,-6]  Look Nara said she's natural beauty though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Come after you see Nara past picture

- That's what I'm saying. I'm a woman and Kyungri fan but there are many weird people...I think only Lee Soo Min is plastic surgery monster

5. [+7,-6] Wow look at women jealousy. This is why she said she's worn out of inferiority complex. Nara is a natural beauty.

6. [+0,-4] Definitely they came out in Brave Journalists ㅎㅎ

7. [+5,-9] She also started with media play after shooting for SK CF.. As expected Choi Tae Won ㅋㅋ (Choi Tae Won = chairman of SK)

8. [+0,-8] Pretty? Ugly? I'll say she's pretty. But there are more prettier kids in the same level.

9. [+8,-12] I kinda cannot understand? They're plastic surgery monster...All three

- ㅋㅋㅋAin't only Lee Soo Min is plastic surgery monster

- In real life you can't even be in between three of them

- Please just leave them alone ㅋㅋㅋ Useless inferiority complex ㅂㄷㅂㄷ It seems that you need attention ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+4,-11] Nara looks like Lee Soo Min

--



[MyDaily] 'Taxi' Nara "I took my first CF with Kim Soo Hyun, he really took care" warm

Post response:

1. [+45,-3] Kim Soo Hyun is nice to his senior and junior, and he is their favourite. Indeed Kim Soo Hyun ♡

2. [+38,-4] Kim Soo Hyun doesn't go well uselessly. Here and there praise is widely spread, his acting is excellent, sing well, dance well and there's nothing he cannot do. Do well. Nara also do well !!

3. [+26,-1] Both Kim Soo Hyun and Nara do well~~~

4. [+27,-4] Kim Soo Hyun anecdote is heartwarming ♡♡♡♡

5. [+1,-0] Nara is really pretty ~^♡^~?!

6. [+11,-6] Nara even when the haters are jealous, you're the best. Damn pretty !!

7. [+3,-8] Truthfully her level is different with Lee Soo Min. Lee Soo Min tore off and repaired allㅋㅋㅋ

- Nara too...I'm shocked after seeing her past picture