Tuesday 16 August 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Lime] Tada

Date: 16/8/2016

Few days ago
I went to Soul Festival
Actually..I made a reservation..to see tyga
He could not come because something come up...ㅜㅜ
Nevertheless, I came listen to good musicians song
Enjoy and play.

In several stages
As I listen directly to genre of other musics
On live session directly
It was fresh
It was really meaningful because it is my first time

During musiq soulchild performance
I really follow along while smiling
ty dolla $ign !! Just shaking

I listen to song of many musicians and others
But the most impressive artist were
Samuel Seo and Dean

I watch Samuel Seo performance
And I was really amazed
I watched him with mouth opened because
His stage manner and control power were no joke
I will also dominate the stage more

During Dean performance, the rain starts to pour
Even when I have my umbrella, I just let the rain
I danced excitingly while following

I listen to a lot of good song, and I came to learn
So I'll also do a more better song♡♡♡♡

I leave sleepless night song...ㅋ
I came to recommend song
Good night everyone~~sleep tight