Tuesday 9 August 2016

[Article] Kyungri·Nara·Lee Soo Min, board 'Taxi' … who is 'center of the center'?


Nine Muses A Kyungri, Hello Venus Nara and C.I.V.A Lee Soo Min appear in tvN 'Scene Talk Show Taxi' and start a competition to choose center of the center.

Nine Muses A Kyungri that comeback with new song 'Lip 2 Lip', girl that come out of a comic book Hello Venus Nara and C.I.V.A Lee Soo Min that exceeds variety and even takes over music industry board in this day broadcast that worked with 'center war' special. They are already a center in their each girl groups and unfold a heated competition to choose a center again among them. They release their charm and talent such as the look in their eyes, talk, dance contest and etc, and present a cheerful laugh.

In the recording that was held recently, MC Lee Young Ja asked about their impression when they received casting in 'Taxi'. Hello Venus Nara revealed, "I came here really nervous because recently C.I.V.A also is hot and Nine Muses Kyungri unnie body also is good. So usually I don't wear high heel but today I wear it." Lee Soo Min conveyed, "Actually I'm shocked that C.I.V.A is included here. We are a girl group made virtually but I'm thinking gratefully because many people loves us, but I really liked it that even 'Taxi' called for us." Kyungri said, "I said to my surrounding that I'll be in 'Taxi' and they said 'it seems that people recognise you' and I was glad for the recognition."

In order to occupy 'Center of the Center' seat Kyungri, Nara and Lee Soo Min that board Taxi with exciting heart, start strong eyes contest, boasted honest talking skill and release personal skill, sing and dance skill in 'Live Talk' corner with live broadcast.

Broadcast on August 9 8:40 PM

[xsportsnews + Naver] Kyungri·Nara·Lee Soo Min, board 'Taxi' … who is 'center of the center'?

Post response:

1. [+4,-1] HV Nara is really pretty