Sunday 28 August 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Alice] Alice here bow bow

Date: 28/8/2016

Everyone Alice here❤️
Today was All Shook Up last stage
I came because I want to tell my gratitude
I was excited because it is my first time however until last stage too
I couldn't release the script from my hand until the end because I am nervous ㅠㅠ
While I see everyone that support everyone, I gained strength
I am really really thankful to All Shook Up staffs, seniors and our Hello Cupids that adore me even when I was lacking!!!!
I was really happy to meet Sandra and I got really many things
Now not as Sandra Song Joo Hee but as Hello Venus Alice
I will appear magically in front of you soon, please wait for a while
Actually I am really looking forward to the day I will meet Hello Cupids hoot
Sincerely thank you and I was happy!!!!!!