Monday 8 August 2016

[Article] Three musical song that Hello Venus 'Alice' Song Joo Hee want to sing


What is musical song that actress Song Joo Hee whose appearing in musical 'All Shook Up' want to sing?

'All Shook Up' that will be performed in Art Centre Grand Theatre Hongik University Daehangno until August 28 is a work made with Shakespeare's 'Twelfth Night' and made rock n roll legend 'Elvis Presley' before debuting story virtually.

She challenges to musical with real name Song Joo Hee from girl group Hello Venus member. She is spreading fresh energy to the theatre with role as beauty narrator 'Sandra' that makes Elvis falls at a glance.

In an interview with Munha News, she revealed '3 musical songs that I want to sing'.

※The comments in double quote are filled out directly by actress Song Joo Hee.



Musical 'Laundry' - 'One Step Two Step'

"'Laundry' is a musical that has a really deep connection with me. It's a musical that I came across for the first time and my first musical audition also was 'Laundry'! If I get a chance, I want to sing it on stage. All songs that came out in 'Laundry' is good"



Musical 'Wicked' - 'popular'

"This time while preparing for 'All Shook Up', many people from surrounding said I will match with character 'Glinda' of 'Wicked'. I think it's a really good work so if I get a chance, I want to make sure to sing it on stage"



Musical 'All Shook Up' - 'It hurts me'

"I said in interview that if I was a boy, I want to try character 'Dennis' of  'All Shook Up' once. As Dennis, it'll be difficult for me to sing this song (laugh) but it's a musical song that I want to make sure to sing on stage and I really like it."

Look forward to appearance that she will show from now and if you watch actress Song Joo Hee that is acting as pretty narrator 'Sandra', come to Art Centre Grand Theatre Hongik University Daehangno where musical 'All Shook Up' is performing.

[Munhwa News] Three musical song that Hello Venus 'Alice' Song Joo Hee want to sing