Wednesday 10 August 2016

[Article] 'Taxi' Kyungri-Lee Soo Min-Nara, 'center of the center' contest that chase the heat away


'Taxi' Kyungri put Nara and Lee Soo Min aside, and occupied center of the center.

On August 9 episode of tvN variety program 'Scene Talk Show Taxi, Nine Muses A Kyungri, Hello Venus Nara and C.I.V.A Lee Soo Min made appearance with 'center war' special.

This day prior to Taxi boarding, Nara, Kyungri and Lee Soo Min leave the center seat and play staring game. First of all, Lee Soo Min and Kyungri came up as first, and Kyungri revealed, "Your white eyes are too many so I cannot stare you"

After that, Lee Soo Min that started second contest with Nara won no 1 with eyes that bear spite.
The three that board taxi, set up BGM and started talk war. They reveal their schedule that increased considerably recently and authenticated a trend.

Nara said, "I shoot for many CF. I also shoot with Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun, yesterday I shoot for cosmetic CF in Australia" and smiled. After that Nara said, "I like that the CF is non-stop. From now on, I want to keep on shooting for CF" revealing her aspiration.

Kyungri took time to explain about rumour surrounding her. Kyungri broke the silence with saying, "Nine Muses has many withdrawal and new member so there are many rumour. There are many comments that said they change of member is because of me"

After that Kyungri said, "They leave after finishing contract with the agency smoothly. I'm upset with the rumour" conveying her victimised feeling.

Lee Soo Min explained about golden spoon controversy. She said, "The rice soup restaurant is the result of my grandmother works with blood and sweat. Regardless of that, I did part-time job when I'm unknown and I also worked for smoke treatment."

The result for talk war is Kyungri won, and they moved place. They started a dance contest and continued the hot atmosphere.

First of all, Lee Soo Min determined dance, and Nara boasted her well-proportioned figure and attracted attention with refreshing sexy dance. Kyungri produced the biggest response with faral sexy wave, and in the end the winner of this contest also went to Kyungri. Matching with her new song, Kyungri showed dance which is full of charms and gave her gratitude greeting.

Meanwhile, tvN variety program 'Scene Talk Show Taxi' is on air every Tuesday at 8:30PM.

[Sports Seoul + Naver] 'Taxi' Kyungri-Lee Soo Min-Nara, 'center of the center' contest that chase the heat away