Sunday 16 April 2017

[Article] Hello Venus Nara "Early debut picture, become a diet stimulant"



Hello Venus Nara has revealed her own diet stimulant.

Nara recently held a pictorial and interview that were published in the May 2017 issue of @star1.

In an interview after the shooting, Nara was asked about her diet stimulant, and she answered, "My debut photo stimulates diet for me. When I see those pictures, I have a desire to diet." Then she said, "When I see my picture at that time, I realised the reason that I cannot help but to diet."

Then Nara was asked, "Do you have any objection to being attracted mainly for your body?" and she showed humble appearance, "Absolutely no. I'm just grateful." She added, "Because of that interest, I am also working hard in self-management."

Finally, she was asked, "Is there any jealousy of Hello Venus members about you getting the spotlight alone?" and she said, "No. Rather, they give big congratulations and support. I am grateful to the members who always have a good energy." Then Nara gave mature answer, "I believe it will not end with me only but also the other members also will be loved and spotlighted."

Meanwhile, in the May edition of @star1, which will be released on the April 21, Nara took a picture with the concept of 'Hello Nara' with Eider. In this May issue, you can meet honest story of Nara's acting transformation, body management secret and her future activity.

[Sports Chosun + NaverHello Venus Nara "Early debut picture, become a diet stimulant"

Post response [+7]:

1. [+6,-1] Hello Venus Nara~^^~Really pretty ~^^~?!

2. [+7,-2] She's really beautiful

3. [+4,-1] Hello Venus Nara~^^~Really pretty ~^^~?!

4. [+4,-1] Really pretty,,,,,

5. [+5,-4] To be honest, she doesn't have the face for an idol;;

6. [+2,-7] She looks old and looks like Geum Bora

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)