Monday 17 April 2017

[Interview] Hello Venus Nara “First acting challenge, I hope I'll hear ‘She is quite good’”


Nara who takes on first acting challenge with 'Suspicious Partner', shows off perfect synchronisation with her character and the birth of next generation acting idol is foreseeable. She will show the devilish charm of the prosecutor 'Cha Yoo Jung' who is the ex-girlfriend of 'unapproachable smart prosecutor' Noh Ji Wook and has shameless but confident and sexy charm.

SBS new Wed - Thurs drama 'Suspicious Partner' that is set to air on upcoming May 10 releases interview of Nara who takes on her first acting challenge, for the viewers who are expecting the drama and attracting attention.

On April 11, poster shooting for 'Suspicious Partner' is held at a studio in Nonhyun-dong. Nara looked a little nervous, but she showed a bright smile and focused on shooting with Ji Chang Wook - Nam Ji Hyun - Choi Tae Joon.

In an interview during the poster shooting, Nara was asked if she has prepared specially for her first acting challenge, she shyly laughed and showed her gratitude, "It's a prosecutor role, so I go to court to observe and have a lot of help from them because I'm with good seniors. I received the biggest help from the writers and director because they're guiding me well. I am always thankful."

She chose the charm of character Cha Yoo Jung, "She has cold and urban image but in front of love, she has cute and lovely aspects in the way of expressing her love confidently and honestly. In love, she has a charm that is totally different from her external appearance..I think that is the charming point of Cha Yoo Jung."

Then she was asked about the reaction from Hello Venus members and acquaintances, she said, "They congratulated me a lot and among our members, Yooyoung also is shooting for a drama now so we share a lot of things while sharing our troubles together. I'm really happy because they're supporting me."

From debuting in 6-year girl group, Nara has her first step in life as an actress through 'Suspicious Partner'. In an audition of several hours, she undoubtedly receives a unanimous passing score. She has a perfect synchronisation rate with her character, 'Cha Yoo Jung' and attracted more attention. The birth of next generation 'goddess acting idol' is foreseeable and her transformation with her charm that can not be rejected by her other passion and presence in acting of Nara which takes her first step in acting as an actress is expected.
-Below is interview with Nara

Q. At the time of casting, you get the role 'Cha Yoo Jung' unanimously from the production crew and became a hot topic. As it is your first acting challenge, do you have any special preparation?

It was prosecutor role, so I went to court to observe it. And because I am with my seniors who are so good, I was helped a lot. Especially I received the biggest help from the writers and director because they're guiding me well. I am always thankful."

Q. 'Cha Yoo Jung' has sexy and urban charm. There is a lot of reaction that you have a very high synchronisation rate with the character. What do you think is the charming point of Cha Yoo Jung?

She has cold and urban image but in front of love, she has cute and lovely aspects in the way of expressing her love confidently and honestly. In love, she has a charm that is totally different from her external appearance..I think that is the charming point of Cha Yoo Jung.

Q. How is the reaction from Hello Venus members and your acquaintances about your acting challenge?
First of all, the members loved it. They asked, "Don't we have to throw a party?" (laugh)..They congratulated me a lot and among our members, Yooyoung also is shooting for a drama now so we share a lot of things while sharing our troubles together. They asked, "Aren't the members have to watch drama throughout the week?" and I'm really happy because they're supporting me.

Q. Finally, the impression and attitude of working on the drama.
As it's my first acting challenge, there are a lot of people who worry about me a lot, but there are a lot of people who cheer on the other hand. I'll work really hard and do my best so I'll get to hear they say, "Oh! Nevertheless, she's quite good" while they watch the drama. Please look forward and support me a lot.

[Sports DongA + Naver] Hello Venus Nara “First acting challenge, I hope I'll hear ‘She is quite good’”

Post response [+6]:

1. [+1,-0] She'll do well

2. [+0,-0] She's pretty but she has cold impression because of her upward outer corner of eyes..

3. [+5,-4] Nara is the best. Fighting

4. [+5,-4] I want to see Nara acting~^^~?!

5. [+6,-5] I want to see Nara acting~^^~?!

6. [+4,-5] Her face, body and proportion is actress.. Even though the problem is how well she acts

7. [+11,-10] Her beauty and body are no doubt one top for idol. Sooner or later she'll catch Seolhyun because her popularity is slowly rising. Nara is already winning with bare face comparison...

8. [+6,-9] Who keep on pushing her...?



[OSEN + Naver] ‘Suspicious Partner’ Nara “Passed the audition unanimously, always grateful”

Post response [+5]:

1. [+1,-0] But it's not her first acting~!

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)