Sunday 30 April 2017

[Interview] This is ‘healthy sexy beauty’, Hello Venus Nara


Hello Venus Nara, someone that has a prejudice she might be a celebrity who is hard to approach because of her 172cm of slender figure and Western mask. She's more spectacular than anyone else but she left a pleasant first impression for all of the staff with her outgoing and spirited figure. Late interest and attention after 6 years debut, she is afraid of losing her beginnings, but she feels like she is a rookie and enjoy every moment and appreciate more than her appearance. The girl that makes you curious of the next member that will receive attention. So we became more curious of Hello Venus. Interview with humble and warm Nara.



Q How was the rash guard shooting with EIDER?
▲ I was actually nervous. Haha. When I heard that I got pictorial shooting, I asked for a week. I want to exercise and make my body. But I had a drama party last week, so I did not prepare well as planned because I was drinking. Fortunately, I appreciate you taking pictures that are more beautiful. (Laugh)

Q We were surprised that you are able to pose and look like a professional model.


▲ I usually enjoy magazines. When I spend time in the cafe, I often look at magazine books. If I see a beautiful pose or expression, I practice it by myself and try it next shooting. If I did try it and felt this is not it, I would give up quickly.

Q You have professional look. Let's talk about acting this time. You will join the acting idol through SBS new Wed - Thurs drama 'Suspicious Partner'
▲ I did not get into official shooting. I am still reading the script and shooting my scene, but I'm still shaking and excited. I'm still a newborn baby for acting. I'm trying to learn a lot from the staff and senior actors on the shooting set. I have to do well, but I am worried about it.


Q Is there any difficulty in shooting?
▲ There are a lot of shortcomings because it's my first aCting after the short film. My role is a prosecutor so I need a lot of experiences and went to court. I will attend the real trial and watch how the prosecutors talk and act. It's a job learned from script only until now so I'm unfamiliar with the immersion and  I think it will help a lot when I actually watch and observe.

Q What do you feel to work together with Ji Chang Wook, Nam Ji Hyun, Choi Tae Joon and etc who have solid acting skill?
▲ All of them are young bit they are my big seniors. Especially, (Nam) Ji Hyun, who has a strong acting career starting from child, is most helpful to me. I am really thankful to her. I was very nervous when I was in a place with the great seniors at the time of script reading. Ji Hyun grabbed my hand from the side. That alone has been a tremendous strength. I am really grateful that even senior Ji Chang Wook and (Choi) Tae Joon who is the same age with me, have good personality and take care of me.


Q We are curious of how you do acting practice.
▲ I do not get a professional education. The director and writer watch over me. Both of them wanted to see my own unique and fresh acting rather than formal acting. They said they would like for me to come to the shooting set and act with enjoyable feeling. I listen to the word and keep practicing acting.

Q We cannot left out Nara's body story.


▲ I have something I'd like to say by all means (laugh). My height is exactly 172cm. But there are even saying that I am 176 cm, some even ask aren't my height 186 cm. It's half joke and half serious but I am not that tall. Haha. I think my posture is bent and it is getting smaller. I have been correcting my posture recently but I want to say that I am 172 cm, not more than that.

Q Is there a time when being tall are inconvenient?
▲ If I wear heels, there are times when I reach the ceiling of the bus. It's only when I wear heels. You must write this. When I wear heels! At time like that, sometime I was like 'Ah~ Am I too tall?'



Q Diet is also likely to be repeated all the time. How do you manage when you are busy like these days?
▲ I'm managing it with home training. I put mat on my house, stretching, squat and I manage my flab and poster correction with yoga posture.

Q You are decorated for a lot of mobile phones' lock screen as 'diet stimulant'. What is your diet stimulant?
▲ Really? It feels good to listen. My early debut picture is my diet stimulant. When I look at the pictures, I have a desire for diet. I went up to 68kg, but now I think I subtracted 10kg or more. I have a big skeleton but I got really big on the screen because I got fat. Sometimes when I look at the pictures, I realize why I have to diet hard.


Q Your body is attracting attention
▲ Not at all. It is something that I should be thankful. Because of that interest, I can not be lazy and I can devote myself to self-management.

Q When can we meet the complete Hello Venus?


▲ Hello Venus has already become a six-year singer. It's a time of greed for good music and good stage. I think you can see complete Hello Venus before this year ends but it is not determined yet what appearance it will be. I just want you to know that we are working hard to meet you with better music and performance, and that we are preparing to develop our individual skills.

Q You receive spotlight alone. Do the members become jealous?
▲ We have not actually got our first win yet. To be honest, we are a group that had no time to receive interest or attention like now. So the members congratulate and support me when my activities increase and when I challenge in variety show or acting. When I am working hard and over time, the other members will get more attention than me. They are friends with enough charm to be loved. I am grateful to the members who always have a good energy.


Q As for the next member to be noticed.
▲ I want to talk about all the members. It is my greed, isn't it? As for acting, it is Yooyoung, and as for variety show, the youngest Yeoreum seems to do well. Please keep an eye on them.

[@star1 + Naver] This is ‘healthy sexy beauty’, Hello Venus Nara

Post response [+6]:

1. [+3,-0] The rash guard is really prettyㅠㅠIs it already released? She really properly became a diet stimulantㅋ

2. [+5,-1] I first knew her at Bae Sung Jae's Ten and I fell hard for her!

3. [+1,-0] The reason women preferred rash guard is because it's not obvious even when you use breast pads. Is it true?

4. [+0,-0]Real???

5. [+1,-1] She really looks like Geum Bora

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)