Monday 10 April 2017

[Article] Hello Venus Nara “My body now? Because of mountain climbing with sandbag”


Ye Jung Hwa and Hello Venus Nara will make appearance in April 8 episode of SBS 'Baek Jong Won's Top 3 Chef King'.

The two people who participated in the recent recording revealed their secrets and episodes about diet and climbing and attract attention.

Ye Jung Hwa said about her body secret, "I had been forced to climb mountain once a week with my dad since I was a child." She shows off her apple hip and admired by everyone. However, Yoon Taek and Kim Dong Hyun were surprised and laughed because they could not find place for their eyes.

Moreover, Ye Jung Hwa said, "I am very confident in cooking because I usually go for camping often." She was asked, "Who are you going with?" but she saved her answer and attracted attention. Instead, she presented her own 'gochujang (red pepper paste) stew' with pork and potatoes, but Baek Jong Won, who tasted the dish, admits the ability of Ye Jung Hwa by adding "I envy Ma Dong Seok".

Hello Venus Nara, who appeared together with others, reveals her past that was more fat than now. She revealed, "I went for mountain climbing with sandbox for losing weight." and proved that her body now is made with great effort.

On the other hand, the recording is made with 'Mountain Climbing Special' together with Ye Jung Hwa, Nara, Yoon Taek and Kim Dong Hyun. The recording of 'Baek Jong-won's Top 3 Chef King' will be broadcast at 6:10 PM on the April 8, and from April 18, it will be broadcast every Friday at 11:20 PM after reorganization.

[Sports DongA + Naver] Hello Venus Nara “My body now? Because of mountain climbing with sandbag”

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)