Monday 10 April 2017

[Article] 'Top 3 Chef King' Nara "Fat enough to have difficulty breathing, mountain climbing with sandbag"


Girl group hello Venus Nara cited her diet secret.

In SBS entertainment program "Baek Jong-won's Top 3 Chef King" broadcasted on the April 8, Nara tasted Jogyesan Suncheon vegetable pancake.

Nara said, "I was really fat when I was young. It was a little hard to breathe." Then she said, "My father led me for mountain climbing at dawn. I went mountain climbing with sandbox when I was young."

[MyDaily + Naver] 'Top 3 Chef King'Nara "Fat enough to have difficulty breathing, mountain climbing with sandbag"

Post response [+41]:

1. [+621,-11] Those who lose weight are really great. I experienced itㅠㅠ

2. [+487,-15] Only those who had gone through it will know. They suffered to lose 10kg in a month but when they binge eating for a day, they gained 5kg again. It's that difficult to lose weight

3. [+250,-14] I saw her in Eulwangli..She wore short clothes in that cold weather and suffered but I remember she was thin...She was familiar but I didn't know her..

4. [+234,-10] Girl group is really great but pitiful...I still hope they'll be healthy

5. [+107,-4] If you use sandbag wrong, you can dislocate your knee

6. [+33,-2] Usually I thought Ye Jung Hwa is pretty but she was pushed when she's next to Nara ㄷㄷㄷ Nara beauty is no joke

7. [+19,-0] Wow...Nara said she was fat??Unbelievable..

8. [+13,-0] I went to the mountain every morning to lose weight. I lose some weight but I received diagnosis of early knee degenerative arthritis. Don't follow after reading this article. It cannot be done by anyone. Furthermore, if you even use sandbag, your knee cam be totally dislocated.

9. [+12,-2] Is that Ye Jung Hwa who is next to Nara? She looks ugly because Nara is really pretty. After watching Happy Together, Nara is really pretty.

10. [+9,-1] Did you watch Oronamin? I don't know Hello Venus but I knew her because of Oronamin

11. [+17,-4] I think Nara will be pretty even though she's fatㅋㅋ

12. [+7,-1] She pushed Seolhyun but didn't rise

13. [+4,-0] I thought she's Lee Young Ah. She really looks alike

14. [+8,-2] I can't believe figure like Nara was fat that she had breathing difficulty.

15. [+7,-2] Nara is really pretty

16. [+1,-0] Ooh... she's amazing

17. [+12,-4] Our male obesity rate is much higher but why is it all so hot in the comments?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm at a loss. Why are the pigs trying to act as teacherㅋㅋㅋㅋ

18. [+0,-0] Nara is really pretty

19. [+0,-0] If  I looked fat

20. [+2,-1] I've used the sandbag once or twice. I climbed the mountain every time I wore it. If you lose weight, your knee joint is in your 80s.

21. [+19,-7] It's hard to lose weight... You cannot binge eating

22. [+3,-2] Nara is pretty but she's not charming and attracting like Suzy or Seolhyun..She looks more impressive than her pure image.

23. [+17,-8] To be honest, isn't it Nara>>>>>>>Seolhyun?

24. [+5,-4] If she had difficulty breathing, it's not fat but isn't she extremely obese? When extremely obese went for mountain climbing, your knee will go crazy but her breath talk is like Gura ㅎ

25. [+10,-6] Even when fat, the good looking one is good looking and the pretty one is pretty

26. [+9,-6] Nara is really pretty ㅋ

27. [+7,-6] If you are thin from young but you said you're fat, the haters can felt kind of empathy so it induce them to swear ㅋ

28. [+4,-5] Hey fatties, be careful about your body fat percentage not weight. And it's fake to calculate your obesity

29. [+4,-5] Shall I show you what is being fat that it's difficult to breathe??.. ㅡㅡDifficult..

30. [+27,-14] Visual no 1 when girl group face and body combined

31. [+2,-6] The fatties are lack of will

32. [+2,-8] But Nara is really pretty, but why we haven't seen her high school graduation picture?? I'm curious because she said the male students came to her school when she was in high school,ㅡ I heard that there are 2 cases when we didn't see celebrity graduation picture, 1. When they do surgery for their entire body and even change their name 2. They were loser so they don't have presence

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)