Monday 3 April 2017

[Article] 'Suspicious Partner' Ji Chang Wook · Nam Ji Hyun · Choi Tae Joon · Nara confirmed, script reading on April 4


Actor Ji Chang Wok, Nam Ji Hyun, Choi Tae Joon and Nara are confirmed to star in SBS new Wed - Thurs drama 'Suspicious Partner' and are preparing for shooting officially.

Ji Chang Wook, Nam Ji Hyun, Choi Tae Joon and Nara will appear in 'Suspicious Partner' which is broadcasted in May. According to SBS officials, they will be conducting their first script reading on April 4. The first shooting is also scheduled for next week.

This work, originally titled 'Watch Out For This Girl', recently confirmed its title as 'Suspicious Partner'. Writer Kwon Ki Young who wrote 'Protect the Boss', 'All About My Romance' and 'I Remember You' and Park Seon Ho PD who co-directed 'Jackpot' and 'Legend of the Blue Sea' will be in charge of the direction.

'Suspicious Partner' is a heart-fluttering romance drama that depicts Noh Ji Wook (Ji Chang Wook) and Eun Bong Hee (Nam Ji Hyun) fight and reconcile with the prejudiced world, and grow through sacrifice. Noh Ji Wook, who will be acted by Ji Chang Wook, is a person with great look, and has a lot of ability such as mathematics, music, and sports. He became a prosecutor to live his father's dream and life instead. Unintentionally, he will change his job to lawyer.

In addition, Nam Ji Hyun will play the role of 'Eun Bong Hee' who was a trainee prosecutor from a Taekwondo youth player and will show off her clear and healthy charm. Choi Tae Joon will play the role of Ji Eun Hyuk who become a lawyer after spending a complicated family history and harsh adolescent. In particular, Ji Chang Wook and Choi Tae Joon are actually good friends, adding to the expectation of their acting work.

Finally Hello Venus Nara will act as prosecutor Cha Yoo Jung who returns after finishing overseas training. Nara will challenge first drama acting through 'Suspicious Partner' but she is said to have received a unanimous passing score in the audition.

'Suspicious Partner' will be broadcast in May following 'Saimdang, Light's Diary'.

[OSEN + Naver] 'Suspicious Partner' Ji Chang Wook · Nam Ji Hyun · Choi Tae Joon · Nara confirmed, script reading on April 4

Post response [+134]:

1. [+112,-7] Actor Ji Chang Wook's romantic comedy... I'm really looking forward to it...

2. [+100,-6] Ji Chang Wook fighting! I want to watch the drama quickly!

3. [+85,-4] Choi Tae Joon's acting has been recognized, so let's do more with this. By the way, aren't the lead actors very good looking?ㅋ

4. [+79,-10] Ji Chang Wook drama let's hit big

5. [+66,-6] May is romantic comedy's season~~I'll look forward^^

6. [+51,-6] I Remember You.. I enjoyed watching the drama and I'll make sure to watch this drama!

7. [+46,-5] I think May will become very happy. Thanks to the actors who are working hard~^

8. [+56,-10] I'm looking forward to actor Ji Chang Wook's emotional romantic comedy. I'll watch it...

9. [+51,-10] It's been a while Ji Chang Wook in a romantic comedy. I'll look forward to the drama

10. [+36,-5] Choi Tae Joon is working hard. I really liked his acting in Missing Nine. I'll look forward this time too

11. [+40,-7] Finally Ji Chang Wook is in romantic comedyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. [+41,-8] I'll look forward to romantic comedy with Ji Chang Wook style!!!ㅋㅋ Dear May!!! Come quickly!!!!ㅋㅋ

13. [+39,-8] I'll look forward to romantic comedy with Ji Chang Wook style

14. [+36,-7] I want to watch Ji Chang Wook's cool acting quickly.♡

15. [+33,-6] Nam Ji Hyun is younger than me. I like her from long time ago.. Actress Nam, I cherish you! I'll always support you

16. [+24,-3] I want to meet them quickly^♡^

17. [+21,-2] I'm looking forward to two actors who have good acting, Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun. Ji Chang Wook's fluttering romantic comedy ㅠ Writer, fighting!

18. [+31,-6] I'll look forward to their chemistry. Especially Nam Ji Hyun, Ji Chang Wook and Choi Tae Joon. I'm really looking forward

19. [+22,-3] I'm looking forward. Hit big!!

20. [+32,-7] I'll look forward to romantic comedy with Ji Chang Wook style~

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)