Saturday 1 April 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung][V] 20170401 fighting for April too❤

Date: 1/4/2017

It's already

April!!

Time is going really fast~
The weather suddenly gets cold and there are plenty of fine dust
I'm worried of our fans health...
Take care of your health🙂Don't be sick!

I'm watching Singderella now and I want to talk my our fans
So I came hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Urm...
It was nice to have fun with the members on Singderella!
I don't really go for karaoke but I fell in love for karaoke charm..ㅎㅎ
I'm also touched for Chef Lee Yeon Bok's delicious food!!
Actually...I'm hungry nowㅠㅠ

Did you enjoyed watching it?!ㅋㅋ

I have a story with you after a long time. Let's go to dreamland!

This is good night kiss given in advance
mua~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)