Monday 10 April 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung][V] Today also🎡

Date: 10/4/2017

Today also the weather is nice
What are you doing?
I came to eat after my lesson finished. I eat alone!
It's been a while eating alone....
It feels weird...ㅋㅋ It's nice because it's silent~
Have you eat?
Make sure to eat!!🍚

Recently there are a lot of articles telling you to be careful for allergy of pollen, fine dust etc etc !
Our Cupid~ You are always take care of your health without being sick right?!

Cupid whom I miss a lot❤️
Cheer up for today too and I hope you'll have good things only this week!!

This video is one of the video in my gallery!ㅋㅋ
I wanted to show it to youㅋㅋㅋ

At first I was trying to take picture
But it became a videoㅋㅋㅋ
Then...
Beloved Cupid, fighting for today too!
Go go!
The weather is nice so look at the sky while you take a walk!! It's really pretty!!!!😉


0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)