Sunday 13 March 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Nara] ❤❤❤Blessed woman❤❤❤

Date: 13/3/2016

Hello~ I'm Nara@.@!!!!
Today is my birthdayㅎㅎ Many people celebrated my birthday when the clock strikes 12 o' clock today. Thank you very very much to people that celebrated my birthday❤️
As soon as I enter fancafe, I also read all fan letters carefully, while celebrating my birthday everyone make sure to write 'I really miss you'. We also really really miss you. I hope you can see fancafe always. We'll prepare more harder to meet you again a day faster^^!! It seems that I'm blessed❤️I'm really happy today❤️
Now we're not promoting actively, so upset people with missing heart~It's always like that but I think that we're here because of our fans wait and adore us. I'm really thankful. Thank you for waiting and always watching our active appearance. In the future in many area, I'll become an active, hard working, sometime that'll make you smile and happiness giver Hello Venus and Nara❤️I really love you❤️Thank you for always together❤️And thank you very much Hello Venus members. I really cherish you all❤️