Sunday 27 March 2016

[Pann] Female idol that I think pretty personally (part 2)





1.T-ara Jiyeon

Until before the bullying scandal came out, she was no 1 real goddess
People that see Jiyeon in really life is shocked.




2. Red Velvet Irene

She become SM 4th generation goddess. She really look like a charming princess



3. f(x) Krystal

She's female fan goddess. She's just pretty...




4. Twice Nayeon

She's really pretty when she smiles. She's the prettiest among Twice.
She's stan attractor type. Personally I think Dahyun and Nayeon are more prettier than Tzuyu



5. EXID Solji
She appeared very charming. I think EXID visual are Junghwa or Hani
But I think Solji is the most prettiest



6. IU
I'm not her fan but she's really pretty during Producers.
She has become prettier a lot compared to when she debuted.



7. AOA Seolhyun
She looked gentle.
Sometime she has a selca that came out really well.




8. SNSD Yoona
She's pretty but I hope she gains some weight. She's so lean...




9. G-friend Eunha
She looks charming. Yerin is also pretty but Yerin nose is a bit weird
Anyway Eunha is pretty




10. Hello Venus Yooyoung
I saw her during Who are You and she's so charming.
She has like actress feel?. Pretty
It's pitiful that HV doesn't become famous..ㅜ
This is my subjective ranking
I really like no 1, 2 and 3 but not for the rest
Pretty idols just with my standard

Don't say anything
(Especially Suzy, Hani etc. Don't say anything because your favourite singer is not here)

[Pann] Female idol that I think pretty personally (part 2)

Post response [+2,-8]:

1. [+0,-6] Seolhyun is no 1 there. She's much better in body, face, personality, acting, dance and singing than the others. Sincerely.

2. [+7,-0] I am afraid I'll be criticized a lot. Anyway she's there so I'm really glad!