Friday 25 March 2016

[Pann] Female idol that I think pretty personally

Instead of people that knows, it's for people that doesn't know !!!!!!
(Now there's also people that is not an idol)

1. Yooara





She was a former member of Hello Venus and I think maybe she's into acting! What is Mom and the drama that came out recently, I can't remember it..ㅜㅜAnyway, she is a member that I think is pretty from old times!

2. Shin Yoonjo





She was a Hello Venus member, she's a member that withdraw together with Yooara. A member that I think is similarly pretty!

3. Nine Muses Minha





I hope Nine Muses can become famous one more day faster. Anyway she's a faint and pretty member..
If there are more, attach on comment!

[Pann] Female idol that I think pretty personally

Post response[+3,-0]:

1. [+0,-0] Lovelyz Kei

2. [+1,-0] The third picture of Minha looks like Sulli.......

3. [+3,-0] Oh the last one is really pretty