Saturday 19 March 2016

[Pann] Not YoongSuzSul

Yoona Suzy Sulli Irene Joy Taeyeon Goo Hara Jiyeon Yura Hyeri Son Naeun Hani Han Sunhwa etc etc

Instead of them, there are many pretty kids but I don't know why they didn't come up

First of all Nine Muses Minha


She's really pretty. It's my personal preference but I think she's as pretty as YoongSuzSul


Her eyes are really prettyㅠㅠㅠ




She resembles Sulli a bit?...
Anyhow she's pretty but one of the kids that didn't come up

Hello Venus Nara?She's also really pretty but didn't come up;



Look at her body..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ




Maybe because they really don't rise so this time she changes to sexy concept and come out

It seems that she did plastic surgery a but..She's originally pretty even without doing it but she became big and bright, and comes outㅠㅠ



This time is around What're You Doing Today but that time is really like her heyday..Her legs are really whiteㅠㅠㅠㅠ


It seems that she'll be successful if she comes out as a model ..Her height is 172?


She's well-proportioned~~~


This time I watch them changed completely to sexy concept and truthfully they can't get used to it
Hello Venus is the best with freshness..
Anyhow this and that she still didn't come up. It's pitiful in a sense..

Next is Dal Shabet Ah Young!




Dal Shabet also really didn't come up..
Dal Shabet song is addictive and good though..ㅎㅎ


The picture is just taken but she's still pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ






Her eyes are really really really!!!!!!big.. She seems like a frog..But pretty..ㅎㅎ^^ㅎ
But about singing ..she can't..ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ핳ㅎ하




First of all a singing is important for a singer however I think the face also takes possession of many things!!!
So I hope Ah Young unnie also comes up someday and shoots pictorialㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


4Minute Jihyun




If talking about 4Minutes! many people will only think about Hyuna..(of course Hyuna is also prettyㅎㅎ)
Nam Ji Hyun also is bursting with innocenceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠShe resembles Shin Se Kyung a bit..?


I think this is a recent picture!!! Prettyㅎㅎ




When I saw her graduation picture, she doesn't seem to be so different!
I hope Jihyun unnie also comes up faster..☆

Laboum Solbin


She's a rookie that debuted not long agoㅎㅎBut she's pretty!!




When she first came out, I thought she'll comes up because she looks like Suzy+Hyeri..
She resembles them?But truthfully Suzy and Hyeri are out of her league..ㅎㅎ





It;s a picture edited by fans but anyhow she's pretty!!


Chi Chi Sui



There's only 1 picture because the group is not that famous..Maybe they have ended their activity finally with Love is Energy on 2012..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠBut this unnie sings a song well as it is and her face is also pretty


It's too bad.ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Finally Chocolat Tia




This unnie is famous with being mixed-race?..Please tell me if it's not..ㅎㅎㅎ
But when I watch her fancam, she's pretty because she's white and soft..But Chocolat also seems to end their activity finally in 2013..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Her bare face is also pretty!
I hope I can see her on TV again.ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[Pann] Not YoongSuzSul

Post response [+2,-6]

1. [+5,-0] ㅋㅋㅋIt's funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIs it a must to be popular if they're pretty

ㄴ Aren't Yoona and Suzy also rise with their face..

2. [+0,-0] It's my thought.. Frankly I don't know if Nara did surgery or not, but she has plastic monster feeling and is Chocolat Tia is mixed-race?That's why she's burdensome..

3. [+7,-0] I think I know why they cannot rise