Sunday 27 March 2016

[Pann] Top body among idol, Nara

Ah fxck
I wrote pann three times but accidentally hit backbutton and my writing disappeard
I success in writing it again ㅋㅋ Ha

I think that Hello Venus Nara body is the best among the best


This is picture that was taken directly in real life
Nara body is just a well-proportion figure ㅋㅋㅋ
Based on words of people that has saw Nara in real life, her face is as small as a fist and no words are necessary for her body


You'll know when you see this picture
No words are necessary ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Her ratio is really good;;


There's no indignity for your legs that wore Larva indoor shoes ha..


This is Nara famous doll picture
I know the famous reason..
How can her waist be that thin ?
Wow I'm really speechless ah I'm jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ha..,,,
You'll know even without speaking right ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Everyone also has the same feeling with me..


What is doll picture? Does it makes me smaller like this
Nara body is really the best


Nara body enters when entering and comes out when coming out
I should get motivation for dieting but I'm only admiring..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Nara's endless leg length. Her arms also are long. A woman like you.
I ate Rabokki (stir-fried rice cake with ramen) and kimbap (seaweed roll) for lunch ㅎㅎ Why did I ate

[Pann] Top body among idol, Nara