Friday 25 March 2016

[Pann] Recently trend Hello Venus sexy pictorial

Hello Venus ascends to sexy idol peak with Wiggle Wiggle
No way,,
There won't be anyone that don't see it right..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Hello Venus Wiggle Wiggle is really famous .. It was a big hit
This time Hello Venus comeback with Sticky Sticky and shoot sexy pictorial
It's very good



Hello Venus Nara and Yooyoung
Look at their body,, their waist line is freaking awesomeㅠ
Sexy but dreamlike first picture..
Jealous..



In order, Hello Venus Nara Yeoreum Alice
All of them is really prettyㅠ I always feel this but isn't Hello Venus much better with sexy adult idol more that fresh idol?
I'm I the only one..? Is it because of Wiggle Wiggle
Anyway they're pretty...



Yeoreum Lime Seoyoung this one is really sexy;
Just sincerely really sexyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I also want to be sexy..
It's like lingerie look concept
Ha,, I'm jealous just jealous ㅡㅡ



It seems that they're really doing pictorial shooting with lingerie look concept ㅎㅎ Is Yooyoung wearing dress??
I.Want.It
I like clothes like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Indeed Hello Venus is like sexy adult idol more than fresh idol
I like this type of concept ㅎㅎㅎ



Finally my favourite member in Hello Venus Nara unnie ♡
Indeed Nara.. unnie is really pretty.. I really love you ㅠㅠ
Her skin is really nice ㅠ In fact I saw Nara and her face is really as small as a fist 
And her body good really good

Of course I like all Hello Venus but I like Nara unnie the most

Hello Venus recorded 1.2 million hits in just 2 days
People that cannot go watch Wiggle Wiggle, click pictureㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱ



[Pann] Recently trend Hello Venus sexy pictorial

Post response [+4,-0]:

1. [+0,-0] Sexy.......ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+0,-0] Good good

3. [+1,-0] Our Nara hurray

4. [+0,-0] Hello Venus is on a roll

5. [+1,-0] Hello Venus good damn sexy