Sunday 20 March 2016

[Pann] Hello Venus Yooyoung wears white skinny flawlessly

Completely fantastic Hello Venus Yooyoung recently white skinny fit


Skinny fit that needs no saying
Not anyone can wear white skinny...


She's member of Hello Venus that gathers only good-looking figure people...


Ah it's a perfect white skinny fit that I saw after a really long time......


Last time I looked, she's really pretty
As expected I know that she'll match well with this



While her thighs are suitably, her calves are long and slender... heuk.......


I'll be happy whenever she wears skinny reallyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


She also doesn't lack anything.......


[Pann] Hello Venus Yooyoung wears white skinny flawlessly

Post response:

1. [+24,-0] This unnie is really pretty when she clapped during Go Eun Bi came out and during she kissed Gi Tae.

2. [+19,-0] ㅋㅋㅋ heol when she came out as a couple with the iljin boy, I thought she's pretty and who is she, apparently...ㅎ But she's really pretty...

3. [+16,-0] While I watch Who Are You, I really become her fan. I feel she's really pretty

4. [+1,-0] I thought that I feel like I had saw the Who Are You couple girl at the back somewhere, it was her? Heol. I don't even know her when she came out, but her acting is good 

5. [+2,-0] Yooyoung that I know may be right.. When it wasn't long after her debut, her eye smile is freaking awesome and her face is full of cuteness but after Who Are You, it feels that she has really become a lady. If she smiles, her old face can be seen a bit. I feel that she has really become pretty.

6. [+1,-0] I was a really big fan of Hello Venus but they changed members and the affection didn't go.. It wasn't that I hate themㅜㅠ.. Yooyoung unnie that I see after a while is really prettyㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠ♥♥

7.[+0,-0] She's also pretty. She didn't come up. Maybe because she doesn't have charm. But she's pretty. But no charm. There'll be a good result if she grow into an actress. Yooyoung fighting

8. [+3,-0] I really like HV winter fantasy ㅜㅜ
사용자첨부이미지

- [+1,-0] That's rightㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThe song is really good. Song that I want to tell

9. [+3,-0] It's a waste for all her face, expression, voice and visual.... Please go well ㅠㅠㅠ She turns as an actor is also a prospering ability. Cheer up!!!

10. [+15,-0] When I see her, it's too bad. She debuted as idol and it feels like she's going to do well when she first debuted... Instead of singer, she's good with acting so I feel like she's going to come to acting side..

11. [+3,-4] I feel like it's not to that extend?..

- gosh crazy bxtch jealousy overload have you look at mirror?

12. [+2,-0] She feels like a sports reporter more than an idol

13. [+6,-0] She's more prettier with front hair

14. [+0,-3] She got a work

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)