Thursday 24 March 2016

[Pann] Hello Venus Alice with really pretty body


Popular Hello Venus with good body
Among them pretty Alice's photo taken by fans come up~!



She wore Santa stage costume
She released peculiar sexy charms drastically......



The owner of body that's likely to be soaked in popularity even in real life


It seems that she's also a popular member even within fandom, am I right?
Anyway I doesn't know well and Alice is perfectㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



If you only look at her face, she's really babyface
But her body is shiver...



Strong and no humiliation body and face

It's like a body that people like and envy regardless of gender and ages.....


Even woman also seems to be seduced......


Sexiness seems to come put from her face?? There is that one but that one is also good......



She's really tall...Both her body and face is perfect!!!I hope she becomes popular faster
So I can see her a lotㅎ_ㅎ

[Pann] Hello Venus Alice with really pretty body

Post response [+36,-58] :

1. [+35,-18] Their company is too show about it
Her face is not unique and body like that is common, but what with woman also is seduced when look at herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
She really can't do media play. Last time fans walked as downtown group also is no good

2. [+34,-1] Wiggle wiggle... If they themselves like it, I can't help it but personally it's pitiful they dance to that dance

3. [+33,-4] All HV is pretty but it seems that their company has no senseㅠ

4. [+16,-1] I like them up until Do You Want Some Tea? but they changed member and then do sexy concept... HV is not so. It's not going to work than I thought and they because more and more weird while doing until Wiggle Wiggle..It's sincerely a pitiful voice

5. [+13,-0] I really liked HV but I'm put off just watch Wiggle Wiggle... 

6. [+9,-1] I liked them when during Do You Want Some Tea? and What're You Doing Today, but indeed if they didn't famous, it has no special means 

7. [+7,-0] I liked them when they did lively concept like Venus at first... I miss blonde Alice

8. [+6,-0] That..If it is not unique and common body...I go out, I have to die.......
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 9. [+6,-0] I liked HV up until during refreshing concept and I watch them strip from Sticky Sticky it's a bit...erm..

10. [+5,-0] Isn't Alice really pretty? I keep on looking at her during Sticky Sticky because she's very pretty

11. [+5,-3] Her appearance seems to have a mix between Oh Ha Young and Juniel

12. [+3,-0] Hello Venus face and body both are fine but they still can't decide their concept senseㅠㅠㅠ There's one girl that's sincerely like an actress in Hello Venus and classy. Anyway they are ally really pretty

13. [+3,-0] I really like Hello Venus song Do You Want Some Tea? ! I also like the song that came out now but I like the refreshing one more! In the future too I hope they can be Hello Venus that captivate public's eye and ear with more good song! I really like Alice unnie, so in the future too please show more prettier and kind appearance! 

14. [+3,-0] They new member, one of them sings a song just well but the other one it's beyond understanding why she joins. Her look is bad than one member, singing also of course she's bad so her part also isn't much and she also dances gently compared to other members...

15. [+3,-0] Everyone like their old concept and one article told them to go back to that concept back but frankly speaking, compared to when they did that concept, now when they go with provocative concept fans increase can be seem accurately.. Last time when I watch HV performance, men fan chant is great.. Tremble. But if a girl group didn't become famous, inevitably nothing other than either sexy or provocative. In the old days, there are people that don't know HV, but recently they push along to sexy, they become famous and many people also know them. Their songs are also so good, so download it and also watch their MV but because they become famous for sexy, it's a bit sadㅠ At one time, people will now their name and they become famous, so it seems that they can't go back to original concept.

16. [+3,-0] They all look same so there are no attractive member

17. [+3,-1] Isn't that her? The one that lie to her parents about she passed university on Happy Together

18. [+3,-0] Nara body also is the best

19. [+2,-0] Originally I didn't have interest for Hello Venus but all members are really pretty. They don't have unpretty member. And their body are just...good.... They're too skinny but they're not skinny that I hate to see. Their physique are like pretty heaven celebrity~ But don't talk about Wiggle Wiggle. Than one the song is trach and the dance also sigh.. Even so they didn't look cheap, so they do it until that level. They concept itself is really cheap... They also seem to hate it

20. [+2,-0] If they keep 1st album concept well,
no if they just went with the members as they are, when I see it they can take a place afterwards as higher rank girl group
Now they are just common group