Friday 16 September 2016

[Article] 'CF Queen' Hello Venus Nara, goddess look release in Australia Mother Nature ①


'CF Trend' Hello Venus Nara became a cosmetic CF model this time. Currently she is meeting the fans as Bonajour CF model that was revealed through various of media.


In this CF, Nara literally shows off goddess look. She is originally known as pretty, however that beauty is more outstanding in this CF. While white sand desert and blue sky are contrasted, Nara wears white outfit and walks along the sand desert. Nara's clear and healthy image melted naturally in the CF.


Besides that, the picture that was revealed together with the CF, as expected make admiration cannot be suppressed. In Australia nature, Nara shows off innocent beauty. Nara that shows bubbly and bright appearance as girl group member, is being innocent while showing attractive beauty at the same time.


Nara filmed this CF and picture at the end of July in coastal dune, Anna Bay, Port Stephens, Australia, the near National Park, resort and etc. The video was shot by director Jung Kyung Moo from Cheil Worldwide, and the picture was taken by director U Woo from Haefilm. Nara showed big satisfaction towards video and picture that shows herself beautifully.


"I was half worry and half expecting as it was my first oversea CF shooting. However fortunately the director and staffs treat me very well so it came out prettily. As to my entertainment activity record, it is clear that this is 'Life CF'."


From the moment Nara become the cosmetic model, she was really glad. Of course all female entertainers dream to become cosmetic model. However the CF is pretty as well. She cannot help but to feel happy.


"Ain't all female entertainers dream to be cosmetic model. When I was chosen as model, I was also really happy. Especially I really wanted to be fundamental cosmetic model and I achieved my dream this time. My parents also were really pleased. Fundamental cosmetic model is literally clean image. As a woman, this is a really glad thing. I drink water a lot and usually I manage my skin well, so it is fruitful."


The video and picture are pretty but actually Nara suffered a lot to shoot this CF. He background is sand desert that looks hot and valley that looks refreshing, but the truth is it was chilly winter. The sand storm blew in the desert, and the valley water was cold like ice. Literally, Nara came to experience 'Idol Extreme Work'.


"It looks hot to watch from video or picture but actually it was cold. However fortunately it became warm during daytime so I can finished the shooting well even when I wore thin clothes. But the sand storm was really hard. The sand went a lot into my eyes and it was difficult to open my eyes. But on the other hand, it was pleasant. If not for this shooting, when will I try this kind of experience. It was difficult, but I am rather thankful as it is a new experience."


Nara is famous as idol with good personality in entertainment world. She had easy-going and easy to get a long with personality. A CF staff that went to Australia together said, "She really suffered a lot but she didn't even express it" and praised her nonstop. However Nara is the one that conveyed her gratitude towards that staffs.


"I was really grateful to the staffs. We moved after shooting in sandstorm but a few staffs covered up and cared for me. I am really grateful that I almost cry. Thanks to many people that take care, we can finish the shooting well. Every time I receive attention like this, I think that I have to work more harder."

Nara signed a 2 years CF model contract with natural cosmetic brand Bonajour. 2 years long-term contract is not much in cosmetic industry with quickly changing trend. Nevertheless this company recognize Nara's high growth potential and signed a long contract.

"I can feel the responsibility when I become a brand's face. The day before CF shooting, I used 2 mask pack and prepared. As much as I am a natural cosmetic brand model, I have to work hard in order to maintain clean and natural image. Personally, it was burdensome because it is an activity that I have to do alone not together with other members. When standing on the stage, the members are together with me however I have to be alone in the CF."

From now on, Nara plans to be active as an actress too. She will appear in independent movie 'A Girl's World'

"It was my first movie but I did it together with really nice people. More desire came in acting. I was really lacking however from now on I want to show good appearance with acting too."

Finally Nara conveyed her sense of responsibility about standing as various brand's model. She also conveyed her dream to shoot a CF together with the members. Just like kind idol Nara.

"When I first debut, I am just happy and fun to appear on TV. There were not lots of responsibility. However I am trying to have responsibility for my appearance on screen. It is because I am together with many people. Finally, if I were to say a small desire, I want to shoot a chicken CF as a group with Hello Venus members. (Laugh) Actually I got to shoot for CF alone like this, however the members are the most precious. Hello Venus activity is the most important for me. Please look over us from now on."

[enews24] 'CF Queen' Hello Venus Nara, goddess look release in Australia Mother Nature ①

Post response [+4]:

1. [+2,-0] Oh she's my goddess. She's really pretty!!

2. [+0,-0] It is good. Make sure this album is a success.