Friday 30 September 2016

[Article] Hello Venus Nara “I weigh a lot when I first debut”


Fashion magazine Cosmopolitan revealed beauty pictorial and interview of trendy girl Hello Venus 'Nara' that makes numerous men got heart attack.

In this beauty pictorial, she showed glamorous make up that emphasised clear red lip and thick and ample eyelashes.

Nara who is rising as new beauty icon, told that she is trying to maintain no make up condition as possible as she can in addition for the shooting with healthy skin management method. After that she said even when she doesn't make up frequently but she makes sure to take care of lip balm and coconut oil. While emphasising the importance of moisturising, she said, "Coconut oil is my favourite beauty item. Before shooting, I put it on my lips thickly, I wipe it a bit with tissue before make up and when I put on lipstick, the lips moist gloss will return."

In an interview after pictorial shooting, the shooting staffs pay compliment for Nara's perfect body and she said, "I really worked hard. Before debuting, I weigh a lot." She revealed her diet for overcoming that is not to eat white food.

Also these days, if she cannot do physical training because of her schedule, she makes sure to exercise alone in her dorm even when she is alone. She said, "I am controlling carbohydrate. When I really wants to eat ramyun sometimes, I only pours half of the soup and only eats the noodle." and initiated the secret of her perfect body.

[OSEN] Hello Venus Nara “I weigh a lot when I first debut”

Post response [+17]:

1. [+34,-6] It's better for her to convert as actress. Her face is atmospheric and she has the type of face that is regretful to become an idol. Anyway Hello Venus has no popularity though...

2. [+14,-2] She's really pretty, her proportion is also good and she has glamorous ambience... I envy her. She is like the real edition of comic character that inherited her mom beauty and her dad wealth when a noble and rich man married a woman from beauty contest. I hope she will make sure to success!!

3. [+21,-5] Even when she was chubby, this unnie is well-proportion with 172 cm tall fxck

ㄴ I'm 43 kg though?ㅠ

ㄴ She shortened her height but actually she's more than 175 cm

4. [+6,-0] It's because she's tallㅠㅠ However she was really thin too back then

5. [+16,-4] She was pretty when I watched Venus or Like A Wave on her early debut..

6. [+0,-0] No...She was damn thin also when she first debut ㅠㅠ I envy her

7. [+4,-2] When is Hello Venus comeback? Nara is really pretty ~^♡^~?!

8  [+5,-3] She really lost a lot of weight. I'm kinda proud that the result came out as much as she put effort

9. [+2,-2] When is Hello Venus comeback? Nara is really pretty ~^♡^~?!

10. [+6,-4] She's much better than Seolhyun

11. [+2,-3] I miss Nara during her legendary days. She should has rise back then but recently she looks old...ㅠㅠ

12. [+7,-5] Nara that got 2nd place in popularity vote by male idol~ It can be enough~

13. [+1,-3] She has a bit Jeon Jihyun feeling. She's pretty.

14. [+6,-5] Everytime I see Nara, I'm shocked because she's really pretty..Damn pretty

15. [+4,-5] She's pretty but you can just say do well and cheer wordㅋㅋNara is doing her best at her place and the inconvenience people are doing their best to point their finger from their house

16. [+6,-6] Wow....Nara is really pretty

17. [+4,-6] She's really pretty >.< Look at her ambience

18. [+3,-6] She's really pretty and thin...

19. [+11,-9] Why is she rising suddenly... Truthfully I cannot see anything except her teeth so I don't know if she's pretty..ㅎㅎ

20. [+10,-9] She has feeling like secretary that is doing her best in everything for her goal accomplishment.. more than a singer urm..

21. [+4,-7] The pigs are attacking with their inferiority complex. Let's protect her

22. [+9,-9] The pigs bxtches are sad. Give her a break

23. [+2,-7] The uncomfortable bxtches didn't feel good this morning because they ate late-night snack yesterday. Stop eating