Wednesday 14 September 2016

[Instiz] Past picture that an idol want to delete.jpg

한 아이돌이 지우고싶다고 했던 과사.jpg | 인스티즈

Hello Venus Lime

T..this?


Current appearance


한 아이돌이 지우고싶다고 했던 과사.jpg | 인스티즈

[Instiz] Past picture that an idol want to delete.jpg

Post response:

1. Then I'll set everything on fire

2. She's just pretty

3. No why is that...She's pretty... Even when I just take my picture, it won't come out like that...

4. I came to think it was about N but it was this feeling

5. All her past pictures look pretty though ㅋㅋㅋ

ㄴ What is the reason that her past picture looks more prettier

6. Heol what she's pretty thoughㅠㅠㅡㅠ

7. She's pretty though

8. She has Ryu Hye Ju feeling in her past picture

9. If my past picture is like that, I'll be thankfulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋReally pretty

10. There's nothing that has change...?

11. She's pretty though whyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. She looks like Sunye...?

13. She's pretty though

14. She's not that different now

15. I have to lose my folder entirely~ㅎ

16. Her past picture is more prettier...

17. I have to not take picture from now on..

18. She's really pretty though...

19. She's really pretty thoughㅠㅠ

20. She's really pretty...

21. I am..

22. She's pretty though...?

23. Heol ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜShe's pretty thoughㅜㅜ