Thursday 15 September 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung][V] chu~mua~

Date: 15/9/2016

Everyone, are you spending chuseok well?!😊

Yesterday Idol Chef King, today ISAC!!
Did you watched a bit of appearance?ㅋㅋHe..
I watched variety program and movie while doing housework!!

I griddle a lot of pancake and parboil the vegetable umhahahaba
Did you spend a good time with your family too?!

Did you tell your wish to the moon?~~🌝 To the the full moon
It's still not late, open the window and tell your wish quickly!

I hope your wish will be accomplished
Bibidi babidi bu!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Eat a lot of delicious food and talk a lot with your family
Have a healing time, recharge and let's end 2016 greatly😍

Then now I'll go for a while to make my wish!ㅋㅋ

The reason I wrote with this title today!!
The video below will explain it!ㅋㅋㅋ😘
Today also I love you a lot