Thursday 15 September 2016

[Instiz] Once an idol but now is an ordinary person.jpg

한때 아이돌이었지만 지금은 일반인.jpg | 인스티즈


Hello Venus Yoonjo

After withdrawing from Hello Venus, she was in Pledis but now her agency is unknown


[Instiz] Once an idol but now is an ordinary person.jpg

Post response:

1. She's pretty

2. HVㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I liked Yooara and Yoonjo..

3. This is expected....I liked her the most in HV
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. She's pretty...

5. She's not a celebrity now?ㅠㅠ

6. Heol she's pretty..Her sideline ㄷㄷ

7. She looks like Sunye

8. Heol she's really pretty

9. Wow she's pretty...I thought she's Yoo Ye Hyanggi

ㄴ AA?? Did they disband?

ㄴ When I look at his FB, he sells his mobile phone

ㄴ Yes. His stage name in AA was Kimchi. I think the group is exist but I saw on instiz that he sells his mobile phone. But when I searched for it just now, I'm flustered that group AA came out..

10. She'll not become a singer again?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

ㄴ But then even when she didn't become a singer, the road which that unnie can take is really a lotㅠㅠㅠ

11. When I looked at her picture, I think that I've seen her a lot. I wonder who is she.... She's damn pretty.....

12. She's prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

13. Wow she's pretty.....

14. Wow...She's pretty..

15. I liked Yoonjo though..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

16. Ha.....Yoonjo yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ

17. I thought she's Jin Se Yeon when I saw her first few pictures

18. YoonjoㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜShin YoonjoㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜPyuㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHow are youㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜI miss youㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

19. Wow she's really very prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

20. Really boss/......