Saturday 10 September 2016

[Article] Hello Venus Nara, gratitude for Park Myung Soo success well-wishing remarks..“Touched”


Hello Venus Nara that is pointed out as celebrity that is likely to be successful by comedian Park Myung Soo, conveyed her gratitude with a phone connection.

On KBS2 Cool FM 'Park Myung Soo's Radio Show' that was broadcasted on September 9, Park Myung Soo introduced, "Recently my hair-rising prediction is a talk of town. 3 days ago, I predicted one more star. She requested for a phone connection and it seems that she will become more well. Hello Venus Nara that will become universe star." 

Nara conveyed her gratitude to Park Myung Soo, "I was really touched with senior Park Myung Soo's prediction. I am really glad that I can give my greeting through 'Radio Show'.

After that Park Myung Soo said, "I saw you last time during mobile phone launching event and I got a feel that you will hit big. I hope this year will become the best year" and caused a warm atmosphere and gave his word of blessing.

Along with that Park Myung Soo asked, "If you hit big like the prediction, do a pledge" and Nara promised, "I will come out in 'Radio Show' with funny wig and make up" and showed her burning desire.

Last August 19, Park Myung Soo encountered Nara in mobile phone launching event, and he revealed the feeling impression  from Nara on radio. After that, Nara conveyed her gratitude through phone connection, and according to 'hit big' pledge, the successful of Park Myung Soo and Nara's reunion is gathering expectancy.

[OSEN] Hello Venus Nara, gratitude for Park Myung Soo success well-wishing remarks..“Touched”

Post response: [+4]

1. [+1,-0] Ohh, Hello Venus Kwon Nara is prettyㅋㅋ

--


[MyDaily'Radio Show' Hello Venus Nara "Park Myung Soo predicts for me to hit big, I was touched"

Post response [+7] :

1. [+0,-0] She is overlapped with Ddochi...

2. [+2,-1] How can you push your album release to next year I am really dumbfounded

3. [+0,-8] Who are you?