Tuesday 13 September 2016

[Instiz] People nowadays wouldn't know 'Hello Venus' one top of the day when they are unknown


She's in charge of HV visual before Nara ㄷㄷ

She was really pretty but she withdrewㅠ.ㅠ Where are you what are you doing..

[Instiz] People nowadays wouldn't know 'Hello Venus' one top of the day when they are unknown

1. She is the 3 representative of uineunim (doctor+god) ? There was also something like this...Really past..

2. If about Hello Venus, I think about that mint hair girl ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

3. This person is 3 representative of uineunim

ㄴ What is that...?

ㄴ This one. Plastic surgery for all three of them hit success but they are similar before and after


ㄴ Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Really amazing

4. I think of Seo Kang Joon when I see her...

5. When they were promoting their debut song, I liked her the most

6. I think I saw her last time on post that said she turned to actress

7. She is innocent and she sings well so I remember her to be popular...