Friday 11 November 2016

[Article] 'Jungle' Yang Yoseob - Nara, both want to avoid each other? 'Blame looks'






Group Beast Yang Yoseob and Hello Venus Nara pointed each other as 'someone that I want to avoid' and attracted attention.

In SBS 'Law of the Jungle in East Timor' after hesitating for a while in front of Yang Yoseob, Nara said "Actually someone that I want to avoid the most is senior (Yang Yoseob) and started talking carefully.

As Yoseob was curious of the reason, Nara said "It's because your face is really small..." and revealed her innermost feeling. It is said that, after that Yoseob said while smiling "Actually I also wanted to avoid Nara because of her height" and confessed.

The cute meeting of two people that want to avoid each other, Yoseob and Nara will be revealed through SBS 'Law of the Jungle in East Timor' on upcoming November 11, Friday at 10PM

[OSEN + Naver] 'Jungle' Yang Yoseob - Nara, both want to avoid each other? 'Blame looks'

Post response [+7]:

1. [+3,-0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYang Yoseob face is really small and Nara also is really tall, slim and pretty

2. [+2,-0] Yang Yoseob is not even an item. 'Things' that I want to avoid the mostㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt must be someone that I want to avoid the most ..

3. [+0,-0] What song did both of them sang! I'm curious! I also look forward to Yang Yoseob and Yoon Min Soo duet but I doubt that.

--

[Herald Pop + Naver] 'Jungle' Yang Yoseob · Nara "Someone that I want to avoid the most is..."

Post response [+4] :

1. [+0,-0] Is it duet competition? Anyway I'm waiting for Yang Yoseob and Nara duet

--

[XSportsNews + Naver] 'Law of the Jungle' Hello Venus Nara, the reason she wants to avoid Yang Yoseob

Post response [+4]:

1. [+0,-0] I'm looking forward to their duet!

--

[SBS funE + Naver] “I wanted to avoid the most”…Jungle Beast Yoseob - Hello Venus Nara, cute meeting

Post response [+4]:

1. [+1,-0] Even when I sympathise with the reasons, it's funnyㅋㅋㅋI want to watch the broadcast quickly!

--

[Sports Chosun + Naver] 'LOTJ' Beast Yang Yoseob "Hello Venus Nara, someone I want to avoid"

Post response [+25] :

1. [+38,-0] You know that our Yoseob has golden ratio♡The one that cannot be looked by anyone#^_^#Your ratio is mysterious everything I see it

2. [+30,-0] I'm looking forward to our Yoseob in jungle tomorrow❤

3. [+24,-0] I'm looking forward to tomorrow episode~Did he caught the moray eelㅋㅋ

4. [+15,-0] Watch it when it airs♡♡♡

5. [+9,-0] Tomorrow also watch it when it airsㅎ

6. [+9,-2] Both of them are cute~ㅋㅋㅋ Are they going to have a duet together? I'm looking forward.

7.  [+0,-0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm really looking forward to tomorrow♥♥♥♥

8. [+0,-0] I'm gonna watch it also tomorrow. Yoseob is cute

9. [+2,-1] It's okay oppa. There's insole for oppa. I'll buy it. Just tell me how much you want

--

[MyDaily + Naver] 'Jungle' HV Nara, "Want to avoid the most" to Beast Yang Yoseob. Why?

Post response [+8]:

1. [+0,-0] Yang Yoseob and Nara's duet?! Of course it will be short but I'm looking forward!

--

[Sports Donga + Naver] ‘Jungle’ Hello Venus Nara - Beast Yang Yoseob “Someone that I wanted to avoid” confession

Post response [+15]:

1. [+8,-0] Both of them are really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋLook at their reason to avoidㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+5,-0] Cute! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋReasons that can be sympathised!

3. [+5,-0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Really funny

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)