Monday 7 November 2016

[Article] 'LOTJ' Hwang Chi Yeul - Nara, warmness with reunion after several years... "Call me oppa"


Girl group Hello Venus member Nara and singer Hwang Chi Yeul created warm atmosphere.

SBS 'Law of the Jungle in East Timor' with singer special that was on air on November 4, the appearance of Kim Byung Man, Lee Sang Min, Hwang Chi Yeul, Yang Yoseob, Yoon Min Soo, Nara and Jung Joon Young start their survival was on air.

In the broadcast this day, the production team gave solo survival mission to the members, and while Nara complaining for thirst, she found pineapple and shouted with a cheer.

Hwang Chi Yeul who heard her voice came and requested to Nara, "I will grant your request later, give me some pineapple" and solved his thirst

Meanwhile Nara keep on calling Hwang Chi Yeul as 'teacher', and it was revealed it is because Hwang Chi Yeul was Nara's vocal teacher before debuting.

Hence Hwang Chi Yeul said, "Now call me oppa", both of them showed a heartwarming appearance even in an awkward ambience and attracted attention.

[Kukmin Ilbo + Naver]  'LOTJ' Hwang Chi Yeul - Nara, warmness with reunion after several years... "Call me oppa"

Post response [+26]:

1. [+10,-0] Hwang Chi Yeul, I'm looking forward for next week jungle survival too.

2. [+9,-0] Oppa~oppa~o~~~~ppa~~~~~~~♡♡♡

3. [+5,-0] I watch it when it airs to see Hwang Chi Yeul

4. [+5,-0] Both of them have chemistry~~~I'm looking forward for next week

5. [+1,-0] Hwang Chi Yeul~ I'll watch it when it airs without asking and caring

--

[MBN + Naver]‘Law of the Jungle’ Nara “Hwang Chi Yeul, past vocal teacher…cannot talk comfortably”

Post response [+47]:

1. [+21,-0] Ah he was vocal teacher ㅋ Their relationship look goodㅋ

2. [+14,-0] She's really pretty. Let make sure to rise this time~

3. [+13,-0] I agree that she's pretty

4. [+12,-0] East Timor survival is cool^^ Hwang Chi Yeul Nara ㅎㅎㅎ Lovey dovey interesting^&

5. [+11,-0] It's been a while Hwang Chi Yeul made appearance in public broadcast. From now on, please show your good chemistry

6. [+9,-0] Hwang Chi Yeul fighting!

7. [+8,-0] Both of them are cute~~Nara hides behind her back, and Chiyeul asks for a bite with wide eyes~

8. [+5,-0] I watched LOTJ after a long time because of Chiyeul but it was fun.^^

9. [+5,-0] Hwang Chi Yeul I enjoyed watching it~~I'll look forward to next week

--

[TV Report + Naver] 'Jungle' Hwang Chi Yeul, Nara vocal teacher "call me oppa"

Post response [+28]:
1. [+9,-0] If I knew Hwang Chi Yeul will made appearance, I will watch Jungle.... Agoo it's too bad ㅜㅜ

2. [+6,-0] I'm really looking for for next week~~ Hwang Chi Yeul fighting!!

3. [+4,-0] I will watch intense East Timor survival when it airs next week!!

4. [+4,-0] Hwang Chi Yeul I look forward more to next week

5. [+0,-0] Hwang Chi Yeul really likes it when Nara called him oppa. I want to call him oppa too puhahaha

--

[TEN ASIA + Naver] 'Law of the Jungle' Hello Venus Nara "Hwang Chi Yeul, was vcoal teacher"
Post response [+68]:

1. [+32,-0] Chiyeul-ah fighting! It's very nice to see from a distance

2. [+39,-3] She top in idol industry. She's really pretty. Her body and face wow! Her look is more superior than Seolhyun and Tzuyu

3. [+24,-0] Chiyeul oppa I enjoyed watching it today. I'm looking forward to next week too~~~^^^^

4. [+19,-0] It's nice to see both of them~

5. [+19,-1] She's really pretty ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅡ

6. [+12,-0] It's been a while I watch LOTJ when it airs. I watched to see singer Hwang Chi Yeul and I look forward more to next week

7. [+12,-0] Hwang Chi Yeul, I look forward to next week

8. [+10,-0] A pretty and alright girl just came out well now. It must be because the agency precident doesn't put enough effort.

9. [+10,-0] Let's heal with LOTJ and 3 Meals A Day

10. [+5,-0] Hwang Chi Yeul is real man when I watched Jungle today. He climbed up the tree swiftly like a cheetah to pick the pomegranate

11. [+5,-0] If Hwang Chi Yeul is my teacher, I'll study hard. He makes teacher fantasy. I should watch too next week

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)