Thursday 3 November 2016

[Instiz] A girl group that was thought to be famous 100%

Is Hello Venusㅠㅠ

100%뜰줄 알았던 걸그룹 | 인스티즈

100%뜰줄 알았던 걸그룹 | 인스티즈

100%뜰줄 알았던 걸그룹 | 인스티즈



A girl group without anything lacking from visual, singing and popularity
In the beginning they got a lot of attention with their tall figure just like a group from Plesdi (T/N: I didn't know if the OP intend to write it like that or if it's a type) and visual that doesn't feel inferior
They promoted Venus and What are You Doing Today with a not bad result
And their potential burst during Would You Like Some Tea.

They also did quite a lot of parody and even though the member individual awareness dropped, I think the popularity of Would You Like Some Tea is quite great.
It has a lot of popularity when 'Do you want to stay for ramen' is famous.

However..

They have long hiatus, member withdrawal, every kind of rumour and etc etc and have a comeback..
But the reaction is not that good.

They are a really really regretful girl group.ㅜㅜ

[Instiz] A girl group that was thought to be famous 100% 

Post response:


1. That's right. I really thought they're going to rise though....

2. When they debuted I really liked them when I first saw them but they keep on ㅠㅠ I thought they will rise until What are You Doing Today and Romantic Love...

3. They changed member and the concept is too....

4. Who are we yoohooooooo

5. They will have a lot of popularity if they keep on pushing the innocent image.......

6. They song is good though.. By no means, it was a collaboration so there is no way they will last long ㅠㅠㅠ

ㄴ What do you mean with collaboration.?*

ㄴ HV is a collaboration between Pledis and Fantagio. As what I remember, some of the member are from Pledis and some are from Fantagio

ㄴ Ah...!

7. It's really too badㅠㅠBefore member changing, their concept is good and even each of their b-sides track were goodㅠㅠ

8. Plesdi...? Is it typo of Pledis

9. I don't remember any song among Hello Venus song..

10. Would You Like Some Tea is really good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. Ah I should listen to them after a long time... One more time innocent concept ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. Plesdi...?????

ㄴ Peul..le...seu...di.....?

13. Agree ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14. I really liked them until Would You Like Some Tea... ㅜㅜㅜ It can be felt that apparently Pledis is really good in growing up a girl group. Fantagio seems to be lacking a lot

15. Real..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

16. It will probably be good if their concept keep on being innocent concept but because they are a collaborationㅜㅜㅜㅜ

17. I was really shocked because Yooara is really very pretty...

18. I liked Yoonjo and Yooara thoughㅠㅜㅜㅜ

19. Yeoreum ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ♡

20. It was good until before Fantagio exclusive...Certainly an actor agency and a singer agency is different

21. I like I'm Ill though

22. I liked Venus, What Are You Doing Today and Would You Like Some Tea. Especially I saw Ara for the first time in What is Mom and I liked her because she's pretty though.... 

23. Plesdi .. .
I liked them before they change member ㅠㅠ

24. Their song is really good until before they change their concept and everything is good but from after they change to sexy route .....

25. V.I.C.T.O.R.Y girls~~~uuuu

26. Their song was really good but they change their concept..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

27. I really liked Would You Like Some Tea and Romantic Loveㅠㅠ

28. I still listen to Would You Like Some Tea sometimes.... The song was really good ㅠㅠ

29. Ahㅠ

30. I really liked their debut song the mostㅜㅡㅜ

31. When I watch music program at that time, I remembered that when I listen to that group debut song and was shocked. Because I really like it

32. That's right...

33. Do you want to stay for ramen came out during Would You Like Some Tea???

ㄴ I think the OP said the song came out during Do you want to stay for ramen was used a lot

34. If it is not Pledis.....

35. I agree with HV and The Ark too!!! It is not a famous agency but their debut song has quite good reaction and even if they promote a bit with Jeon Minju/Yuna Kim they will rise but the unexpected disband.. Their skill is really good

36. Even now they meet between the member and they are close to even upload on insta but the divided fan is still sad......Their song are all good...(tears) What is Plesdi....Peulseu....

37. They are really pretty thoughㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

38. Really ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Yooara ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ara is really pretty, kind and I really liked her ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Yoonjo too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

39. I miss Yoonjo..

40. I really liked them when I was in middle school..

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)