Tuesday 22 November 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Alice] The trembling is coming

Date: 22/11/2016

The weather has become cold again. The trembling is coming!
It will be just easy to catch cold at time like this. Everyone be careful not to catch cold
Hello Cupid who is playing after CSAT ended
Hello Cupid who is winning Tuesday Blues after Monday Blues
Hello Cupid who is studying hard while going to school
There must also be Hello Cupid who is going through cold wind in military right?
Anyone who cannot go out of warm blanket like me...?☺
How are you? We are fine
While counting! One two with finger to the day that we will meet you!
(Actually I am really looking forward☺)
If I were to talk about our recent whereabouts, yesterday Nara went to sauna with her mother!
Recently Lime is working hard to write lyrics!
Last night Seoyoung and I hung out our laundry!
Yesterday Yooyoung was stretching in her bed!
Yesterday Yeoreum said her sleeping pyjamas is hot and slept after changing it!
I woke up my dull body and stuck up in workout
I still enjoy to harass the others
Even though it was not that much hehehehehe
We are all preparing diligently
It is not long until we will appear magically
So don't catch cold and you also have to live with fighting spirit
Anyone that still haven't eat dinner, go eat quickly. I will also say good bye to go eat!

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)