Monday 28 November 2016

[Others] Yooyoung Attendance Check October Compilation

2/10
Today alsooooooo attendance check♥.♥

4/10
Attendance check with our Hello Cupid in the morning♥

5/10 
Attendance check.....
My loves
It's an emergency because of typhoon.....
Our Hello Cupid are you alright..?ㅠㅠI am worried

6/10 

9/10
Today also diligently diligently♥.♥

10/10
Attendance check!!!Ai it's cold!!!!!my loves be careful not to catch cold♥
첨부 이미지

11/10 
My loves really wake up early..Whew I have to take care of it?

12/10 
Today I checked attendance in the evening..♥Enjoy your lunch my loves~~♥♥♥

13/10 
Good morning my loves!!!!♥
Today I am early!!!Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>.<Kkya

16/10 
Today also attendance check to see my beloved Hello Cupid♥
첨부 이미지

19/10 
Good morning my loves♥.♥

20/10 
Attendance check~~~~~~♥My loves also attendance check~~~~~~~~♥

21/10
Aeng attendance!!!!The leaves are beautiful♥

24/10 
Aenggel appears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@.@♥
[T/N: Aenggel = Aeng + angel]

 25/10
It's raining~When music flows~I think~of Hello Cupid~~♥

26/10 
The leaves are really pretty♥Do not get sick my loves~♥

28/10 
Omo I forgot to check attendance!!
My loves today also good day♥
It is really cold. Make sure to wear warm clothes♥

29/10
Hello my loves?♥

 30/10
Good morning♥Sunday♥Even if I stay still, Sunday makes me feel good♥

31/10
Wow..It's really cold today!!My loves!!!Wear really warm clothes before going out!♥

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)