Wednesday 2 November 2016

[Article] 'V app' Hello Venus Nara "The most important thing during body management is water"


Hello Venus Nara passed down her beauty tip.

In 'Hello Venus Nara CECI Talk' that was broadcast live through V app on October 21, Nara introduced beauty point.

Nara explained about style, "The point today is firstly rose on the the bag. I made the bag as a point with a bit chic concept."

After that with question, "What did you mind the most during makeup" Nara answered, "I am a dry type so I mind about the base. I am the type to apply basic foundation in my spare time. Moreover Nara added, "I exercise more than 5 days in a week for body management. Drinking water is the most important. I drink water as soon as I wake up in the morning".

[TEN ASIA + Naver] 'V app' Hello Venus Nara "The most important thing during body management is water"