Monday 28 November 2016

[Others] Yooyoung Attendance Check September Compilation

T/N: Despite MIA from some of Hello Venus schedule, Yooyoung has been checking her attendance in fan cafe quite often



2/9
Yooyoung also checked attendance>,<Actually I am a browsing king..Heart heart

9/9
Loyalty!!!

11/9
Attendance check check check check Hello Cupid I love you♥

12/9

13/9
Hi hi♥.♥

15/9
I check my attendance to see my loves even in Chuseok♥

16/9
➡ Attendance check^^
➡ Can I do it twice??
Attendance checkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ♥.♥

17/9
♥.♥

18/9
My loveeeees~~♥♥♥

22/9
My loves good morning♥.♥Aeng attendance check!!!

24/9
Today also run strongly~~♥.♥

25/9
Good morning!Have a happy Sunday my loves♥.♥

26/9
Yooyoung checked attendance excitingly~~~~~><♥

첨부 이미지
29/9
I checked attendance><My loves~~~~~♥

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)