Sunday 6 November 2016

[Article] 'Vocal teacher' Hwang Chi Yeul, reunion with student Nara in jungle "Now call me oppa"


Singer Hwang Chi Yeul and Hello Venus Nara who were a vocal teacher and student once time ago reunited in jungle.

Hwang Chi Yeul and Nara will appear together as Byungman tribe member in SBS 'Law of the Jungle in East Timor' that will be on air on November 4.

In a pre-interview with production team before leaving for jungle, Nara surprisingly revealed her special relationship with Hwang Chi Yeul. Almost 4 years ago, Hwang Chi Yeul was Hello Venus vocal teacher in their early debut days. Nara recalled her memory with 'Teacher Chiyeul' in the pre-interview.

After that, Nara was reunited with Hwang Chi Yeul after several years and called him 'teacher'. However Hwang Chi Yeul said "Call me oppa" and directly arranged the appellation. It is said that Nara feels shy and call him "oppa" and smile does not leave Hwang Chi Yeol's mouth.

Hwang Chi Yeul and Nara's relationship that reborn as oppa-dongsaeng from teacher and student will be revealed in first episode of 'Law of the Jungle in East Timor' on November 4 at 10 PM.

[SBS funE + Naver] 'Vocal teacher' Hwang Chi Yeul, reunion with student Nara in jungle "Now call me oppa"

Post response [+237]: 

1. [+26,-0] Finally it is today . Oho~~ Both of you will be really glad. Hwang Chi Yeul with really pretty smiling appearance and Nara fighting~♡♡♡☆☆☆☆

2. [+22,-0] Wow~ I'm looking forward for LOTJ on air. I think Hwang Chi Yeul and Nara chemistry will be fun

3. [+18,-0] I'm looking forward to Law of the Jungle. Hwang Chi Yeul. And Nara. Teacher and student-^^ Indeed Hwang Chi Yeul is cool

--

[Sports Donga + NaverHwang Chi Yeul, big smile when he listens Hello Venus Nara calls him "oppa"

Post response [+292] :
1. [+19,-0] Both of Hwang Chi Yeul and Nara's smiling appearance is pretty. Apparently both of them was teacher and student. I will look forward to LOTJ~~Today 10PM oh~~yeah!!

2. [+15,-0] LOTJ will be really interesting. I'm looking forward to Hwang Chi Yeul and Nara chemistry

3. [+14,-0] Tonight oppa voice will come out a lot^^Oppa~~♡♡I think it will be fun. I will be waiting. Hwang Chi Yeul and Nara....

4. [+12,-0] It's nice to see Hwang Chi Yeul and Nara^^^


--

[Sports World + Naver] 'LOTJ in East Timor' Hwang Chi Yeul - Hello Venus Nara "past teacher - student relationship" shock

Post response [+153] :
1. [+48,-0] He really taught a lot of idol. His students came out here and there. I hope he will do a broadcast once with Infinite

2. [+44,-0] Singer Hwang Chi Yeul fighting~^^

3. [+43,-0] Indeed just like Hwang Chi Yeul. Even though not watching, but his smile is thought right? Today watch it when it airs!!!

4. [+42,-0] From now on, he will meet with his students more. I like this kind of his appearance

5. [+40,-0] I'm glad that I can watch what appearance he will shows~^^

--

[Hankook Kyungje + Naver] ‘Law of the Jungle - East Timor’ Hwang Chi Yeul, 'now call me oppa' to reunited student Nara
Post response [+20] :

1. [+6,-0] Watch it when it airs♥♥♥I'm glad I can watch him on domestic broadcast^^

2. [+5,-0] Wow! It'll be really fun

3. [+3,-0] I'm worried that I'll be only waiting for every Friday~~

4. [+0,-0] He has a lot of approval~He's a cool oppa~~

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)