Friday 25 November 2016

[Article] "Law of the Jungle" Nara, active just like a body queen…free diving + limbo


Hello Venus Nara was active as 'Law of the Jungle' ace just like idol body queen.

{Omitted introduction of the tribe members}

Nara followed Chief Kim Byung Man and challenged for her first sea swimming in life. Unexpectedly Nara succeeded in open water swimming easily and even succeeded in 10 m free diving. Nara's slim leg beauty stood out. Nara cannot join the hunting as she was stung by jellyfish.

Nara comforted the regret of hunting with limbo game. Nara showed off her flexibility and succeeded in limbo.

Byungman tribe was losing in the bet with production crew, but Nara succeeded in 65 cm limbo and gained cooking oil. They enjoyed a banquet that doesn't lose to restaurant.

In the final night interview, Nara said, "I am the only woman but the others helped me a lot. Now I think we have gotten closer" and express her feeling.

[Sports Chosun + Naver] "Law of the Jungle" Nara, active just like a body queen…free diving + limbo

Post response [+4]:

1. [+18,-5] The country is a mess now but is Nara important?

2. [+3,-1] I watched the broadcast yesterday but she is really a beauty. I look forward for her future active and fighting. Please be healthy. I will watch Law of the Jungle when it airs next week

3. [+0,-0] The men for this episode really do not know how to do anything..

4. [+1,-0] Nara is really a goddess^^ You can disagree go go

5.  [+13,-7] Nara body~~great her back line and leg line are really...fantastic~~

--

[News1 + Naver] 'Law of the Jungle' Nara, 10m free diving success 'record update'

Post response [+7]:

1. [+82,-9] There are more comment worried about country instead of Law of the Jungle Nara.

2. [+52,-8] She really looks like Jun Ji Hyun ㅋㅋ But I was really embarrased during limbo as I watched it with my father ;;;

3. [+46,-7] Nara is great... Our country is more greater...

4. [+8,-0] In a typical situation, the women with elephant-like leg express their discontentㅋㅋㅋㅋKwon Nara, don't pay attention to their malicious commentㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+70,-23] Let's change your clothes. All of them are men but she wore really short pants and did limbo

6. [+0,-0] I'm shocked with how good she is!! I want to make her mine even though I am a woman!! I envy her!!

7.  [+2,-1] I came here because I was worried about country but indeed Naver bxtch

8. [+2,-1] This is Nara?.

9. [+3,-2] They manipulate the real-time keyword ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+0,-1] Is this news worth no 1 real-time keywordㅡ.ㅡ

--

[Asia Kyungje + Naver] 'Law of the Jungle' Nara's shocking athletic ability, 10m free diving · 65cm limbo success
Post response [+1]:

1. [+1,-0] Recently Nara is doing well. I will support her. Fighting

--

[Hankook Kyungje + Naver] Law of the Jungle Nara, 10M free diving success...Kim Byung Man as well ‘Admiration’

Post response [+2]:

1. [+0,-0] HV now let's rise

2. [+0,-2] I have also survived in jungle

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)