Wednesday 16 November 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung] For tomorrow☀️

Date: 16/11/2016



All test-takers who have prepared hard for tomorrow❤
I hope you will focus and solve the question well until the end
And finish it well!

My sibling who will take CSAT tomorrow also just went to sleep!
Go to sleep quickly, have a nice dream and wake up early, eat breakfast and wake your brain, so that you can be more energized during CSAT!!!
You know right!?

For those who still cannot sleep, go to sleep quickly so that you can wake up early
I will pray that only the questions that you know while enjoyed hard for all this time will come out☺

Make sure to eat your breakfast
Wear warm outer clothing
Don't wear uncomfortable clothes but wear comfortable clothes at the exam centre!
Make sure to bring your ID card and examination certificate!
To prevent low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) in between, bring chocolate!!
Even though you know better than me he....(What...more is there?!....😗😶😅....)

I will wake up early also tomorrow to pack lunch for my sibling! I will also go to support my sibling!
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I also went to the market with my mother just nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Then I will also sleep early for tomorrow!!

Goodnight everyone~~ Tomorrow 2017 CSAT hit big!!
I love you!! Let's cheer up until the end fighting!!!❤

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)